Sage Northcutt thinks Mickey Gall might regret what he asked for at UFC on FOX 22

In a way he reminds me of Brock. They both front runners who do well when they are imposing their will, but neither of them like to get hit and things look very bad for them when fights get ugly.

Brock went to hell and back before beating Carwin.

i'm going to do my best to beat you sir!

i honestly can't even hate on sage anymore, dude is such a nice harmless weirdo.

and something about gall is super unlikable, and he somehow managed to have even stupider hair than sage.

Nicest dude on the roster, all while getting spit on by mma fans and fighters alike.

Do you think Sage mentions being young more or less often than Tim Kennedy mentions being in the army? I still think Kennedy takes it personally. We need to get some statisticians on that shit.

I started to smile when I read the first 3 words of the thread title. I was not disappointed. I love how he memorized 10 answers and uses one of them in 3 different questions. Sir yes sir! Jitsu! He he...he he he

Last edited:
He seems so pent up with energy. Like he had 20 cups of coffee..

I think Gall is going to strangle him but he's got a good attitude and should go far.

I hope he beats Gall, Sage is just so likeable

Seems like a weird guy though

"He called you a dork, do you take these things personally or sort of let it roll off of your back"

I'd love to see a Sage vs Conor fight one day, the trashtalk between the 2 would be amazing.

The Sage flips the switch when the cage door closes. No more Mr. Nice Guy

Back