Sage Northcutt thinks Mickey Gall might regret what he asked for at UFC on FOX 22

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"He called you a dork" lol

I hope Sage does the pose at the end, when he wins!

that smile

his personality is almost identical to Wonderboy's just younger
@DS7 you must love the guy

This fight might send Sage northcutt in to free agent status just like Todd Duffe.

If Mickey does lose and does regret the fight it won't be anywhere near the embarrassment of losing to CM Punk.

Eventually that hamster inside his head is going to find a way out. I believe in you!

Oooh shots fired, those are fighting words

Sage clearly upping his war of words in the fight game.

Sage seems more like an athlete than a fighter. He doesn't seem comfortable in the cage. Something seems off about him.

I'm rooting for Sage, but I am worried Hey Mickey might take it.

Sage seems more like an athlete than a fighter. He doesn't seem comfortable in the cage. Something seems off about him.

I'm rooting for Sage, but I am worried Hey Mickey might take it.

I agree but I think it's clearly the pressure. When you look at his previous fights in the other small org he looked super chill in there. Not the same since he's been in the UFC but it might be a matter of experience, he's still pretty young.

I would buy home made lemonade from this kid but if he tries to sit next to me on a plane I'll have to invoke the seen and not heard rule.

I agree but I think it's clearly the pressure. When you look at his previous fights in the other small org he looked super chill in there. Not the same since he's been in the UFC but it might be a matter of experience, he's still pretty young.

In a way he reminds me of Brock. They both are front runners who do well when they are imposing their will, but neither of them like to get hit and things look very bad for them when fights get ugly.

Last edited:
lol. I hope he gets the win this weekend.

i think it's the opposite: Supa Sage shouldn't underestimate Gall

Couldn't the dickhead cameraman zoom out so I could see Sage's guns?

Back