• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sage Northcutt long neck

Fanboys be all like, "COME AT ME BRO"
latest

Is that the Sandy Hook shooter??

Watching the fights last night I noticed how long Sage Northcutt's neck is. You can see it clearly in this picture.
sage-acc.jpg

2 things here...

1) Is it going to be hard for him to tuck his chin and stay tight with that long neck

AND

2) It seems that fighters with good chins are the ones with short, thick necks so their head doesn't rattle around so much when they get hit. Think Roy Nelson, Brock Lesnar (who doesn't like getting hit but can take a punch), Robbie Lawler, etc.

I know it sounds funny to talk about, but his Northcutt's neck going to limit his upside?
Sage looks unstoppable, shame that he is a C level fighter at best, like his father Drago.

Watching the fights last night I noticed how long Sage Northcutt's neck is. You can see it clearly in this picture.
sage-acc.jpg

2 things here...

1) Is it going to be hard for him to tuck his chin and stay tight with that long neck

AND

2) It seems that fighters with good chins are the ones with short, thick necks so their head doesn't rattle around so much when they get hit. Think Roy Nelson, Brock Lesnar (who doesn't like getting hit but can take a punch), Robbie Lawler, etc.

I know it sounds funny to talk about, but his Northcutt's neck going to limit his upside?

both your points are valid and definitely true. He'll always be suscetible to RNC's.

He's a great athlete.... not so much fighter.

Don't know anything about that.

He's the victim of a legendary shoop thread over on newgrounds.com. He was showing off and everyone made fun of his dick neck. He got offended and so everyone piled on. It was glorious.

http://newgrounds.wikia.com/wiki/Dick_Neck

That was hysterical. Thanks.

(I knew it wasn't the shooter but Dick Neck bears an uncanny facial resemblance to Lanza.)

That was hysterical. Thanks.

(I knew it wasn't the shooter but Dick Neck bears an uncanny facial resemblance to Lanza.)

I have an obscene talent for retaining useless information. Glad you liked it.

Exactly so beta they resigned themselves to eating fucking leaves
ngamba_chimps-18.jpg

So beta right?

WRONG! LOOK AT THOSE BICEPS AND BALLS!
xtNVQOMMeKME4AHjZco8x06j11h_j38-nldaUsMByd4.jpg

DuVJp.jpg

Would you call these guys beta to their face?

Even their mating strategy is superior to ours.

Chimps -> Evolved to fuck as many bitches as possible and spreading as many seeds as they can. Not concerned with raising kids. Let the women handle that shit.
Humans -> Evolved to.. fucking monogamy of all options in nature.

I feel sorry for this kid

He is legitimately nice and has a dad who forced him into this career and is now acting as a negative factor. There is no fucking reason for his dad to be in his corner.

His stand up still has many holes and he is taking many shots, he is going to deteriorate his chin at a young age and ruin his career

I cant see Faber staying around long under those cirucmstances

Rockhold and Sage have model jawlines and long necks. While you want to suck their dick you just know that you could maybe a land a lucky shot on one of them in a street fight.

Back