• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sage Nortchutt was the stupidest hype train in sherdog history

There's 10 fighters at LHW in both the UFC and Bellator I'd pick to beat Glover. Same with Jan.

Including Bellator makes it less ridiculous, but I'd like to see that list. Your statement was "who had a 5 fight win streak before the new talent came in". I'm curious to see this new talent that came in after his win streak.

Including Bellator makes it less ridiculous, but I'd like to see that list. Your statement was "who had a 5 fight win streak before the new talent came in". I'm curious to see this new talent that came in after his win streak.

Jiri, Rakic, Ankalaev,Corey Anderson,Hill,Nemkov,Davis,Bader,,Reyes, Volkan. I'd pick Santos and Krylov to win rematches and that'd bring it up to 12.

Anglickas it's too early to say.

People can vouch I said the same exact same thing for Jan(like almost same post with different name) except Glover at least used to be an elite fighter while Jan never truly was.

Jiri, Rakic, Ankalaev,Corey Anderson,Hill,Nemkov,Davis,Bader,,Reyes, Volkan. I'd pick Santos and Krylov to win rematches and that'd bring it up to 12.

Anglickas it's too early to say.

Lol at Hill, Reyes, Volkan, Santos, and Krylov. Most of the others are borderline.

And again, this was your statement:

"who had a 5 fight win streak before the new talent came in". Who's the new talent?

Lol at Hill, Reyes, Volkan, Santos, and Krylov. Most of the others are borderline.

And again, this was your statement:

"who had a 5 fight win streak before the new talent came in". Who's the new talent?

The whole list except Santos, Davis and Bader? Corey Anderson is a season vet at this point but when Glovers streak was going on he was a rising prospect.

The whole list except Santos, Davis and Bader? Corey Anderson is a season vet at this point but when Glovers streak was going on he was a rising prospect.

<36>

"who had a 5 fight win streak before the new talent came in"

Glover's fifth win in his streak was in Nov 2020.

"Corey Anderson was a rising prospect in Nov 2020."

-ferrisjso

Pretty much none of them were rising prospects at the time. Lol at Reyes etc.

Roxanne's hype train was worse imo
Not really hyped. More like, cheerleading and positive vibes. Hardly anyone thought she was very effective in the cage. But they liked her stick-to-it-iveness.

They pushed for Sage to be like Urijah Hall the pretty boy who could bang, but fortunately it didn't pan out. I always thought sage was so cringe worthy.

He was an absolutely incredible talent I won’t say any names here but the beatings he put on UFC guys his weight in the gym were legendary. There was nobody at the Blackzilians that didn’t have a healthy fear of Cosmo a true warrior amongst warriors.
Blackzilians team, lots of great fighters. Cool.

He was fascinating cause you don’t normally see a teenager in the ufc. He also had a flashy style. His ground game was very poor and it really didn’t take long for him to be exposed as nothing special.

Thread's about stupid hype trains not about pay. She was a huge hype train around the same time as Sage and didn't pan out.
But talking about her Only Fans is talking about money. And I was responding to somebody who brought up her Only Fans.

Mike Perry Platinum Train or whatever the fuck that was, THAT was much worse.

At least Sage is a nice kid, well educated, well mannered... Sure his talents were more restricted... but it's much easier to get behind Sage than someone like Perry who was in jail for violence, and robbery, and drugs... and then blows his second chance being an utter nutcase having the chic he's sleeping with corner him... and shit like that.

I don't remember anyone thinking he was going to be a world beater...
There were a few bold predictions about his future.

I remember most of the focus being on his outward appearance and hank hill personality

Mike Perry Platinum Train or whatever the fuck that was, THAT was much worse.

At least Sage is a nice kid, well educated, well mannered... Sure his talents were more restricted... but it's much easier to get behind Sage than someone like Perry who was in jail for violence, and robbery, and drugs... and then blows his second chance being an utter nutcase having the chic he's sleeping with corner him... and shit like that.
Mike Perry is the less educated version of Phil baroni.

Back