Media Sage casually benching 405

He didn’t even grind it out… that was a very easy rep from a 1 rep max standpoint

Yes, if it is his 1RM. Not sure it is. But he still pushed pretty hard. It wasn't easy weight for him.

Cracks me up that anytime someone has a great physique and can bench a lot people immediately jump to steroids.

Anyone who has lifted seriously in their life knows that you can get pretty fucking cut and strong without roids. As an example I was about 135 in college and maxed out at 265+ on numerous occasions while being extremely cut with little fat. This was done without any gear. Just used a weight gainer that had protein and creatine. Some people just have the genetics that are built for this shit

I did this with a pause about 5 years ago...was significantly fatter though lmao.

Impressive being that lean, but can't help think his time would be better spent getting better at MMA than building a strong bench.
Is he still an active fighter tho?

He had his face broken 2 years ago just to try a comeback and be KOed by Covid.

Impressive ......off topic but I wonder if I’d do better with the ladies if I looked like sage .....I got game ...but I ain’t to purdy lol

The kid is strong, that's a lot of weight. I'm just guessing but i'm guessing he makes good money in advertising supplements

Pfffffft
images

When we gonna see this guy in ufc?

Reactions: Ibm
he's a little short but looking like an average sherdogger for sure

fake weights lol very obvious
obviously not. the bar has the right amount of bounce when racked.
I used to bench 405 back in the day with the OU football players.

Note: I dont even like that entitled blonde pretty white boy. But ill give credit where credit is due

Last edited:
Strong as a fooka.
Looks to have put on a fair amount of size.

He is strong

But I want to see what he actually presses without the help from a spotter.
thats a no-no in the gym setting. Always use a spotter and with that much weight the spotter should always have both hands on the bar.
I have seen the bar slip that broke a clavicle. Just not worth the risk to lift without a real spot

benching that much while training for an endurance sport is pretty sus.

It's very impressive but relatively useless in MMA. Better off working on MMA technique. And if he wants to lift, he should focus more on Squat, deadlift, OH press etc.

Impressive lift. I'd be pissed about the spotter touching the bar though.

Is something in his pants? Or is he hung like an absolute unit?

I did this with a pause about 5 years ago...was significantly fatter though lmao.

Impressive being that lean, but can't help think his time would be better spent getting better at MMA than building a strong bench.
Yeah I got up to 365 but I was probably about 225. That’s a good bench. I don’t think he plans to fight anymore does he?

Casually benching is now 1RM. Regardless it's a solid effort just don't be misleading.

Meh that Georgian guy at the Olympic easily snatched almost 100 pounds more than this.

Yet people are impressed about a little twink pressing 400 while flat on his back like a whore? How much can he lift over his head?

look I know steroid accusations is fighter bashing and I'm already on my yellow cards but seriously what the faaaack that is a juicy human being. dat vascularity breh.

Back