Saenchai Clinching at Sinbi Muay Thai Camp (VID)

Nice vid man, thanks for posting. Such simple techniques but so effective lol.

One guy getting really excited while seeing others clinching. Watch 0:40:D

Saenchai's clinching partner is at least 10 kg heavier and a half head taller. So the combination of good technique and strength makes even superman fall.

Last edited:
Thanks Ryukyu you've been on subscribe for quite some time. I'm always looking for new Saenchai training footage...

One guy getting really excited while seeing others clinching. Watch 0:40:D

Saenchai's clinching partner is at least 10 kg heavier and a half head taller. So the combination of good technique and strength makes even superman fall.

That is what Pot said. He is bigger and stronger so it makes it easy to clinch with Saenchai. He said if they spar or fight that Saenchai is too quick and smart in the ring, he can not beat him. All of the trainers at Sinbi treat Saenchai with great respect, but he is there to train, so they don't go easy on him either.

Did you record any footage of Saenchai sparring any of the trainers? I'd love to See Saenchai and Det go at it hands only!!

Not Saenchai, but since we're looking at training vids...this is one of my favs'

^^ I actually clinched with the guy in the yellow shorts for about 15 minutes. It was like drowning. He's incredibly strong in addition to being very technical. He's also incredibly nice and smiley, like most Thais of course. I would highly recommend Keatkhamtorn if you ever get to Thailand.

he gets pwned in the first vid. opponent looks heavier and good conditioning for him.... still... pwned

he gets pwned in the first vid. opponent looks heavier and good conditioning for him.... still... pwned

That's Pot Bunpot. He is a big ass Thai. Former Lumpinee champion, I believe. He has to be about 30lbs heavier than Saenchai

Very cool stuff! I love clinch work and it's very under appreciated/utilized here in N.America I feel.

Thanks man!

tbh those Saenchai clips were boring as hell to watch. If two guys have similar clinching skills and one is way bigger it starts to look like school yard bullying. Saenchai didn't look like he wanted to clinch at all trying to throw kicks lol.

Yeah, any rough estimate of Pot's height and weight?

tbh those Saenchai clips were boring as hell to watch. If two guys have similar clinching skills and one is way bigger it starts to look like school yard bullying. Saenchai didn't look like he wanted to clinch at all trying to throw kicks lol.

You obviously don't know Muay Thai...

Yeah, any rough estimate of Pot's height and weight?

Pot is about 5'8-5'9. I'd say 160-170 maybe.

Pot stands at roughly 5'9 to 5'10 and walks around at 74-75kg - I asked him last time I was there and that was when he was a little bit heavier and he lost weight when I left so I'd say about 72?

Back