Saenchai Clinching at Sinbi Muay Thai Camp (VID)

I've got you on my facebook and everyday you out up a few videos. Been great to watch them all!

One of my favourite.
When was he there?

Thank you for sharing.

He is here right now. He has a fight in Southern Thailand soon and is training at Sinbi.

Good stuff! Thanks for the video.

:icon_chee

Thought i would share some footage that i took of Saenchai while at 13 coins in May this year.

He is here right now. He has a fight in Southern Thailand soon and is training at Sinbi.

:D
I am in Southern Thailand further down Phuket.
Anymore info on where he will be fighting, date and against who?
It would be amazing to see him fight live.

Here is a short video I took of Saenchai Sor.Kingstar clinching with one of the trainers at Sinbi. The trainers name is Pot, fight name is Bangpot Sor.Ramayanon.

Goddam Dude, nice vid... Such amazing clinch work, looks like Pot could keep Saenchai busy all day with his technique. Thanks for sharing!

Pot was always the man at clinching - never saw any of the trainers get anything on him during clinching, ridiculously fast left kick too.

Pot was always the man at clinching - never saw any of the trainers get anything on him during clinching, ridiculously fast left kick too.

Yeah, his left kick is the running joke of the gym. He tells you he is going to kick, tells you to block, and still kicks you faster than you can block.

Pot showed me like 5 basic moves in the clinch 3 years ago and I have build my whole clinch game around them. It's rare that and other farang dominate me in the clinch now. Just those 5 techniques to keep them from controlling me have really helped. Pot is the man...

Pot has the best grip I have ever seen. he makes you feel like a little child.

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences out there in the motherland!

Yeah, his left kick is the running joke of the gym. He tells you he is going to kick, tells you to block, and still kicks you faster than you can block.

Pot showed me like 5 basic moves in the clinch 3 years ago and I have build my whole clinch game around them. It's rare that and other farang dominate me in the clinch now. Just those 5 techniques to keep them from controlling me have really helped. Pot is the man...
did you clinch with Bee at TrueBee? how do you think he compares to Pot?

To handle Saenchai like that, you have to be very skilled. Cool video. Should incorporate some of those techniques..

It would be cool to learn clinching from the man himself.

Last edited:
did you clinch with Bee at TrueBee? how do you think he compares to Pot?

I clinched with him for about 2 minutes. He felt very strong also. But you know what. Just about every Thai kills me in the clinch if they want to.

Back