Saddest last fight in the UFC?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
What fighter would you say had the worst last fight performance in the UFC before either being cut or retiring. Let's talk only ex champs or at least guys who fought for the title.

Liddell would have to be at the top of my list.

I think he's going to fight again, but Rich Franklin's last fight against Cung Le was hard to watch.

Liddell . Last fight he was taking a nap in the octagon.

bj penn for sure. shit was bad

It's probably not the worst, but Honorable Mention to Chris Leben. A guy once known for his iron chin retiring on the stool with no idea what had just happened.

Also if Gomi retires that's a pretty tough way to go out.

I remember really liking when Thiago Silva was around in the UFC. His last UFC fight is him not being able to finish a guy I believed he could absolutely maul. Just leg kicking him is all I remember of it. Was boring. THEN, he gets in that domestic abuse trouble and....gone.

Other than gsp almost all ex UFC champs last fight ends bad. Zombie penn, Liddell and Franklin sleeping in the octagon . Tito Ortiz last fight wasn't bad.

I hated the Randy vs prime Machida matchup. Has there ever been a more obvious conclusion before the fight actually took place? The whole "go out on your shield" thing is stupid, Randy should have had a winnable fight to go out on.

[YT]FP_yiSm7480[/YT]

It wasn't in the UFC, but Don didn't below anywhere near a cage in this point in his life.

Last edited:
Penn is tough to beat

Tell that to Frankie.

As a huge BJ fan, this.

20140706091359_cccc.PNG

Is Nate Marquardt officially done? His last fight was sad to watch, he just could not do it anymore.

e. oh, apparently he is not.

Back