Saddest last fight in the UFC?

I hated the Randy vs prime Machida matchup. Has there ever been a more obvious conclusion before the fight actually took place? The whole "go out on your shield" thing is stupid, Randy should have had a winnable fight to go out on.

Didn't Randy request that match?

I have to say BJ Penn

josh koschek.

Well, you cant blame him for that one. He was fighting the highest rising prospect in mma and future contender, one day title holder in Erick SIlva

:):)

Well, you cant blame him for that one. He was fighting the highest rising prospect in mma and future contender, one day title holder in Erick SIlva

:):)

give him a little time, this kid has future

Leben, Chuck and Rich have it for me.

Probably doesnt count as last fight but what's become of Wanderlei.

Karo-Parisyan-loss-to-Hallman.jpg

Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz will forever be linked to having the fiercest rivalry in the early UFC days, they also share the moniker of having quite sub par performances that influenced Zuffa management to release both guys during their UFC runs. Ken went 1-4 during his second run with the promotion (including 3 losses to Ortiz) before getting cut over a contract dispute (coaching IFL). A far cry from the most feared man in MMA during the 90's. Tito went 2-7-1 over his last 10 fights with the promotion, quite far removed from the guy who reigned as 205 king during the early 2000's. IMO both these guys had horrendous falls from grace enroute their respective exits from the UFC.

Hermes Franca was pretty bad

Got a purple rinse, got KO'd for the first time by a little douche called Tyson Griffin who couldn't finish a fight if he tried, got cut, became a nonce, got jailed, now gets thrown to the wolves in Russia every couple months.

He fought Shamil Zavurov a couple months back for fuck sake. That guy could be top 10 in the UFC, and they're feeding Hermes to him.

Back