Sad cringe...

Im not watching that video. I'm not going to hate on the kid. Couple pieces of advice he needs to get a haircut, get his teeth fixed, and continue to work out. He should be trying to be the best version of himself. Also, tinder is a terrible place to meet girls. A lot of younger men were not taught how to meet girls properly. All they have for reference is a bunch of shit tv shows and movies.
I don’t think he has to do anything other than aim lower idk. Have you seen Walmart? Lots of gross losers banging other gross losers. Not hard to get laid if you shoot your shot enough.

That is more normal than you think

Half your sons will end up like this. This is also a UNDERESTIMATED for sure and its been years since 2018, I bet male virginity is now 40% at least, if not 45% among Zoomers and younger millennials

Ew8N20tW8AEhnjN.jpg
Thank god my son seems to be a beast like me. More handsome and will probably be taller but probably won’t be as large and muscular. I’m thinking he’ll get laid like eggs and bricks tbh.

Thank god my son seems to be a beast like me. More handsome and will probably be taller but probably won’t be as large and muscular. I’m thinking he’ll get laid like eggs and bricks tbh.

Mine too.
Not as tall as me but he seems to have a natural way with women and gets laid by them a lot. A lot.

I mean the dude just turned one last month but he’s an animal with all that various titty action.

Get off tinder an go meet a girl in the real world, dude. You can do it!

Impossible without a social circle.

And I know for a fact that's what this guys problem is. He has no friends and is trying to use dating apps. He prob has no pictures on there with friends. Prob has a couple selfies, one in his car, one in his apartment.

I think dudes like that are setting their expectations too high.

You gotta be realistic about your market value at the current juncture. And aim accordingly.
If you're interested in what you can get, that's fine, but it's a choice.

A good thing to do if you're not getting tinder matches would be to just swipe right on everybody. See who you match with, and calibrate your expectations from there.

Posting on reddit and whinging or even posting on reddit in general is a good way to signal that you're a low t male. No sympathy from me

Yeah lets feel bad for him alright... Maybe he should stop eating processed food and hit the gym and overall take care of his appearance instead of looking like crap with high standards. I bet he plays world of warcraft or call of duty a lot while gulping down high sugary drinks like soda.

He just needs to have a shower and be confident bro

Dont forget hair cut bro!

Seriously though, this dude needs to hit the weight room ASAP!

He is not bad looking per say but he looks very feminine and weak. Dude needs to hit the weights like a mad man. Reduce body fat, gain muscle as much as he can until he looks like an African bodybuilder.

Some guys have it & some guys don't. And while it can be learned the guys that are naturals at it will always be at a distinct advantage. My son, for instance, is twice the natural that I ever was & I didn't do too bad for myself. And I never really went out of my way how to pick up girls. I just always told him to relax & be himself. And to have conversations with them & be a gentleman. It may not have been much but it's definitely worked because he hooks up with a crazy amount of girls. He's only 21 & I'll bet doubled my lifetime numbers. But then, he's the lighting designer for rock bands like Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold & Korn as well as a part-time male model in Nashville. So, he's around a whole lot more women than I ever was being a fighter.

This is an extremely important part. This was my big mistake in my 20s. Biggest mistake these blue/black/red pill dudes make is that they tend to equate looks to success. Before COVID, I was on making up for lost times. Had the best looks, best frame of mind and felt like a million bucks. I was deep in to the yoga community. COVID hit and the community and its like every single person turned in to an incel when COVID was still a new thing last March.

Point is, people need communities. Highschool for better or worse was a community as was college. Also to your point of developing it naturally, that is where community comes in. Also Todd on YouTube was a 40 + virgin and a self proclaimed "incel emperor" but his brand of negativity was super funny and had a dark sarcastic humor and just like that, he ended up having a following.

Something about charisma that is unique. You can be a negative fuck but be extremely funny and addicting to be around. Or the opposite, someone can be nice and polite but just not fun to be around. I could never really understand how charisma works. Some are endearingly shy and some are social and confident but very annoying.

This lad just needs to get out and source some true freaks and knock the bottom out of em'. That will get his confidence up before he enters whatever bullshit expectations he has of dating.
Yea but this is what happens when internet nerds who don't know how to socialize with women go out and try to pick up chicks

Yea but this is what happens when internet nerds who don't know how to socialize with women go out and try to pick up chicks

@Zer wtf, man ?
I thought we’d agreed that you wouldn’t be embarrassing your fellow Sherbros no more ?

<{hughesimpress}>

Goddamn, his friends or co-workers need to tell him to get rid of the 8 year old boy hairstyle. I've got a better haircut and I have no hair.

He needs to see the bright side, too. No matches on Tinder = no woman to rip out your heart and piss on it and no women to constantly gaslight you about all these "other women" you're allegedly cheating on them with when you're really at home listening to Anal Vomit, Goat Semen, and Genocide Shrines.

Goddamn, his friends or co-workers need to tell him to get rid of the 8 year old boy hairstyle. I've got a better haircut and I have no hair.

He needs to see the bright side, too. No matches on Tinder = no woman to rip out your heart and piss on it and no women to constantly gaslight you about all these "other women" you're allegedly cheating on them with when you're really at home listening to Anal Vomit, Goat Semen, and Genocide Shrines.

Lol yep, Philip and cousin/surrogate father Ambrose were happy with no females in the house (male servants, male dogs, everything male) before Rachel comes into the picture and ruins both their lives (possibly murdering Ambrose and attempting to murder Phillip) in the novel (and 1952 film) My cousin Rachel.

Lol yep, Philip and cousin/surrogate father Ambrose were happy with no females in the house (male servants, male dogs, everything male) before Rachel comes into the picture and ruins both their lives (possibly murdering Ambrose and attempting to murder Phillip) in the novel (and 1952 film) My cousin Rachel.

{<huh}

Back