Sad cringe...

His first mistake was trying to date online using tinder, where it's an 80/20 environment (20% of the guys get 80% of the girls, and as a Sherdogger, we are the 20%). His second mistake was going to Planet Fitness

This lad just needs to get out and source some true freaks and knock the bottom out of em'. That will get his confidence up before he enters whatever bullshit expectations he has of dating.

That is more normal than you think

Half your sons will end up like this. This is also a UNDERESTIMATED for sure and its been years since 2018, I bet male virginity is now 40% at least, if not 45% among Zoomers and younger millennials

Ew8N20tW8AEhnjN.jpg

Sexual selection is exclusionary... for men at least. Mother nature/society isn't fair to everyone... not all guys get to pass on their genes, especially historically speaking

Get off tinder an go meet a girl in the real world, dude. You can do it!

^ This! I'm gonna keep saying this. Stop hiding behind a cellphone and wasting your time on an attention-whore/ female ego-boosting app because you fear rejection.

Be a man and talk to women in real life!

Anyway, dude seems like a nice enough dude. I'm glad he doesn't have a malicious "I hate women now!" mindset from all of this, but you can tell he is still hurt. I wish him the best of luck.

Hopefully the viral video will get him a date.

He just needs to have a shower and be confident bro

That is more normal than you think

Half your sons will end up like this. This is also a UNDERESTIMATED for sure and its been years since 2018, I bet male virginity is now 40% at least, if not 45% among Zoomers and younger millennials

Ew8N20tW8AEhnjN.jpg

Good thing we have you to show us the way.

Im not watching that video. I'm not going to hate on the kid. Couple pieces of advice he needs to get a haircut, get his teeth fixed, and continue to work out. He should be trying to be the best version of himself. Also, tinder is a terrible place to meet girls. A lot of younger men were not taught how to meet girls properly. All they have for reference is a bunch of shit tv shows and movies.

This lad just needs to get out and source some true freaks and knock the bottom out of em'. That will get his confidence up before he enters whatever bullshit expectations he has of dating.

“Knock the bottom out of em”, I’ll have to remember that one

That video is probably the best thing that ever happened to that kid. He’ll have women tripping over themselves to take his virginity just for the clout.

Im not watching that video. I'm not going to hate on the kid. Couple pieces of advice he needs to get a haircut, get his teeth fixed, and continue to work out. He should be trying to be the best version of himself. Also, tinder is a terrible place to meet girls. A lot of younger men were not taught how to meet girls properly. All they have for reference is a bunch of shit tv shows and movies.

Some guys have it & some guys don't. And while it can be learned the guys that are naturals at it will always be at a distinct advantage. My son, for instance, is twice the natural that I ever was & I didn't do too bad for myself. And I never really went out of my way how to pick up girls. I just always told him to relax & be himself. And to have conversations with them & be a gentleman. It may not have been much but it's definitely worked because he hooks up with a crazy amount of girls. He's only 21 & I'll bet doubled my lifetime numbers. But then, he's the lighting designer for rock bands like Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold & Korn as well as a part-time male model in Nashville. So, he's around a whole lot more women than I ever was being a fighter.

Back