Sad but true(jones truths)

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That article on the front page about the Asian guy with the clenbuterol due to contaminated meat.....

It's pretty obvious these guys know what they are doing at usada

I'm sad to admit as a jones fan the guy is pretty much a terrible terrible human being

He has caused pain and suffering to regular civilians in the pregnant woman he hit to all of us fight fans with his 2 estrogen blocking agent positive test.

I still don't see him anywhere in all of this taking an ounce of responsibility for his failures.

I hope he doesn't come back and screw with this sport again with his drama. And IF some how he does I hope they don't refer to him as

"could have been the best ever"

Cuz let's face it, you can't be the best when you live like this and carry on like this.

He's MMA's Tiger Woods. Fedor is Jack Nicklaus and he kinda looks like a golden bear too.

the "Jones is the best fighter eva" train left the station a long time ago.

all thats left are some empty syringes and a handful of delusional survivors

jon_jones_IN_with_dog.gif

He's MMA's Tiger Woods. Fedor is Jack Nicklaus and he kinda looks like a golden bear too.

He's not even close to Tiger Woods success. Not even close. Tiger Woods had some personal problems which affected his game. He's still one of the most successful and decorated golfers ever. Jones doesn't come close to Fedors or Aldos record. He might have, might have even taken over them but too late for that now.

He's a failure. He has wasted chance after chance to redeem himself. Even after the hit and run, if he turned his life around and tried to make amends and showed genuine remorse people would have forgiven him and he would have had fans.

its a shame, really.

have to question wink and jackson's role in all this.

its a shame, really.

have to question wink and jackson's role in all this.

I don't... These guys can't be at every fighters dinner table and see who's eating broccoli or estrogen or blockers or estrogen blockers

lol @ the moral police in this thread.

I don't give a damn what crimes he committed, what substances he alledgedly took, he kicked ass in the cage. He defeated legends in the sport, defeated top 5's, defeated a previously undefeated DC and then he gets suspended for what's going to be 1-2 years....and after all of that he can still come back and be under 30 years of age.

I look at cagefighting for entertainment, I don't care about what these guys do outside the cage.

Jones is currently transfixed by rainbows upon rainbows...

...he's never coming back.

giphy (1).gif

lol @ the moral police in this thread.

I don't give a damn what crimes he committed, what substances he alledgedly took, he kicked ass in the cage. He defeated legends in the sport, defeated top 5's, defeated a previously undefeated DC and then he gets suspended for what's going to be 1-2 years....and after all of that he can still come back and be under 30 years of age.

I look at cagefighting for entertainment, I don't care about what these guys do outside the cage.

I'm low morals fo realz though crazy loc doin his thangs and shouts out to everybody

But how the hell is gonna be great at fighting when he can't fight?

I dont think hes as bad as everyone makes him out to be , hes definitaly a dick though. Its not like he hit the pregnant lady on purpose shit was an accident .I agree with the rest though.

Back