sabu has been snitching on anonymous for 3 years now

pro wrestling is just so weird

I guess I can understand if you grew up with this shit and it holds some kind of nostalgic value to you based on your childhood experience, but to the rest of us it's a bunch of grown ass men acting a fool and play fighting in the most ridiculous manner that should not be celebrated by an objective mind

pro wrestling is just so weird

I guess I can understand if you grew up with this shit and it holds some kind of nostalgic value to you based on your childhood experience, but to the rest of us it's a bunch of grown ass men acting a fool and play fighting in the most ridiculous manner that should not be celebrated by an objective mind

You mean just like Movies, TV shows, and FIFA Soccer should not be celebrated by an objective mind because "shit is fake yo"?

Chances are he'll get a Kevin mitnick type deal when he gets out....

Am I showing my age and nerdiness???

Meh, I was more of a Taz fan anyway

19990321_taz_sabu.jpg

You mean just like Movies, TV shows, and FIFA Soccer should not be celebrated by an objective mind because "shit is fake yo"?

movies actually make an effort to immerse you into visual reality and soccer is a sporting competition that is not fake by definition

pro-wrestling is just... something a toddler would enjoy. it's really pathetic

not sure what your point is here bra

movies actually make an effort to immerse you into reality and soccer is a sporting competition that is not fake by definition

pro-wrestling is just... something a toddler would enjoy. it's really pathetic

not sure what your point is here bra

That's a pretty weak answer. The large majority of movies these days have storylines more nonsensical and stupid than pro wrestling and people watch that shit in droves, unless you can believe in the concept of a hot tub time machine or a bunch metahumans going back in time to save the world from a guy who can lift RFK stadium with his mind....Pro wrestling is no different than any other form of entertainment, it's has a history that reaches back nearly a century and at it's height was more popular than real sports leagues in the 80s and 90s (argubly still bigger than MMA). The only people who have a problem with it is people who try to protect their internet manhood by saying they only like real fights yet someone always find themselves "flipping through the channels" and watching pro wrestling when it's brought up.

You're 0-2 on discussions tonight

That's a pretty weak answer. The large majority of movies these days have storylines more nonsensical and stupid than pro wrestling and people watch that shit in droves, unless you can believe in the concept of a hot tub time machine or a bunch metahumans going back in time to save the world from a guy who can lift RFK stadium with his mind....Pro wrestling is no different than any other form of entertainment, it's has a history that reaches back nearly a century and at it's height was more popular than real sports leagues in the 80s and 90s (argubly still bigger than MMA). The only people who have a problem with it is people who try to protect their internet manhood by saying they only like real fights yet someone always find themselves "flipping through the channels" and watching pro wrestling when it's brought up.

You're 0-2 on discussions tonight

Wow. you're really defensive here. live & let live. i don't get it but i won't go out of my way to bash pro-wrestling & its fans.

& sabu should be handed to the cartels.

Wow. you're really defensive here. live & let live. i don't get it but i won't go out of my way to bash pro-wrestling & its fans.

& sabu should be handed to the cartels.

Did you read my post or is this for the wrong person?

Good thing. The sooner those Anonymous assholes are behind bars the better.

One of the most one-sided thread derailments I've ever seen.

I'm impressed.

ECW, ECW, ECW, the fans chant, theme song playing. In walks Paul Heyman with baseball cap says "Brock beat the Undertaker"............WHA. :icon_lol:

Should have gone with Sheikh instead of Sabu.

Back