sabu has been snitching on anonymous for 3 years now

rindan***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The hacker "Sabu" helped the FBI imprison his friends and stop more than 300 cyber-attacks in the three years since he betrayed several major hacking groups.

That's according to new U.S. government documents that for the first time provide extensive detail about what they call the "extremely valuable and productive" undercover cooperation of Hector Monsegur.

Monsegur used the Sabu moniker online, where he was a member of the hacking collectives Anonymous and LulzSec.

He pleaded guilty to charges including identity theft and credit card fraud and is set to be sentenced on Tuesday.

He would have faced up to 26 years in prison for the $2.5 million in losses connected to his hacks, but the government is seeking leniency, with no additional prison time beyond seven months he already served.

Prosecutors said his work on behalf of the FBI helped thwart attacks on websites belonging to the U.S. military, NASA and media companies, among others. The FBI relocated him and his family because he received threats for his cooperation, the court documents say.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/05/25/technology/security/hacker-sabu-fbi/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

23.jpg

This is the only Sabu that matters.

So what happens to internet snitches? Is a E-hit out on his head now?

Everybody knows who Joey Styles is

Never heard of him.

lol, i was thinking this too

this is my frat brother (since you might actually know who this guy even is)
2395%20-%20ecw%20glasses%20joey_styles%20one_night_stand%20suit%20wwe.png

Tell him that I don't agree with his political stance, but I like the way he throws hands in defense of a ladies' honor. :D

stitches is nothing compared to the government making you disappear.

Thread needs more Sabotch.

Back