Sabina Mazo War Wagon

Ares Black

Asteroid Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Colombian Queen" Sabina Mazo is fighting Canadian veteran Alexis Davis on the prelims tonight.
87d39dacb6946d47a7fd558f6c05900d.jpg

GettyImages-1162222780.jpg

https://m.sherdog.com/fighter/Sabina-Mazo-190501

She is a highly regarded Flyweight prospect who is fighting at Bantamweight for some reason. She was signed to the UFC a few years ago after a pair of virtually identical headkick KOs.

She lost a gritty decision to the underrated Maryna Moroz in her UFC debut, but has since won three straight. She is a very aggressive high volume striker who trains at Kings MMA. She is still only 23 years old.

War Mazo!

"Colombian Queen" Sabina Mazo is fighting Canadian veteran Alexis Davis on the prelims tonight.

https://m.sherdog.com/fighter/Sabina-Mazo-190501

She is a highly regarded Flyweight prospect who is fighting at Bantamweight for some reason. She was signed to the UFC a few years ago after a pair of virtually identical headkick KOs.

She lost a gritty decision to the underrated Maryna Moron in her UFC debut, but has since won three straight. She is a very aggressive high volume striker who trains at Kings MMA. She is still only 23 years old.

War Mazo!

<mma4>

Will pay close attention

She is susceptible to being grinded out, that's exactly what I see Davis doing
Davis hasn't fought in a while and is about 15 years older than Mazo. Plus the fight is at 135 so I think we will see the best version of Mazo.

What a transformation. Like night and day.

With that head shape and eyes so close together, she should wear her hair down even when she fights. Clay Guida does it.

I'm not 100% sold on Mazo yet, Davis also looked in better shape than usual at the weigh ins. I think this could go either way.

my inner Guns n' Roses fanatic and hippy-chick respecter will always appreciate her stylish bandana-wearing game

a4lD2On.jpg

but I've a small bet on Davis and 'Alexis' is obviously the bestest and most coolest name, so I'm not 100% committed to this wagon for this bout

I think I remember this LFA card. You don't often see someone get dummied like that in WMMA.

I like how he ref intercepts the hammerfist. Like "No hun, she jus bounced across the cage on her head, we will let her rest"

I like how he ref intercepts the hammerfist. Like "No hun, she jus bounced across the cage on her head, we will let her rest"

She still had her hands up, was defending herself.

I am surprised Davis hasn't retired yet. Her last fight was summer 2019, she is currently on a 3-fight losing streak and hasn't won since 2017. I would be shocked if Mazo does not win this fight.

I like her kickboxing style. Also like her in interviews. War Sabina!

Back