Ryan Hall unintentionally gives a shoutout to Sherdog's forum

Does Hall have tourettes/autism? What is the twitch?

Yep, sorry for you and yours if you don’t/didn’t.
just a comment. you must have no real friendships if all you care about is what others can do for you. I bet youre dead inside.

His views on social media -
"It's turned the entire internet into a comments section or discussion forum, which as we all know is the lowest place on the whole internet."

<HisEye>
yay! he knows us!

just a comment. you must have no real friendships if all you care about is what others can do for you. I bet youre dead inside.

I care about what we can do for each other.
I have dynamic, while you’re merely a puppet looking for a reason, roaming through the night to find, your place in this world, your place in this world. Not a lot to lean on, you need a light to help you find your place in this world, your place in this world

Advice to Ryan: Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Oh wait on second thought we're too cheap to buy UFC Fightpass so carry on.

I care about what we can do for each other.
I have dynamic, while you’re merely a puppet looking for a reason, roaming through the night to find, your place in this world, your place in this world. Not a lot to lean on, you need a light to help you find your place in this world, your place in this world
Deflecting with a joke that doesn't even make sense in any context. Alrighty it's your life.

Deflecting with a joke that doesn't even make sense in any context. Alrighty it's your life.

And I can assure you my life isn’t and would never complain.

However, your mindset is much needed, so we can maintain the lower classes. If we didn’t have people like you and Bernie, we might have to worry about people pushing themselves to achieve bigger things in life(I know it’s all subjective/matter of opinion, ok buddy), thus causing more competition amongst the wealthy. Luckily, he allows us to maintain our gap.

I thank you for your service and appreciate you staying in your faction. You’re doing great at what it is you’re meant for.
Have a great life! I’m just happy you’re able to see the bigger picture and I’m not. Which is totally cool with me..

And I can assure you my life isn’t and would never complain.

However, your mindset is much needed, so we can maintain the lower classes. If we didn’t have people like you and Bernie, we might have to worry about people pushing themselves to achieve bigger things in life(I know it’s all subjective/matter of opinion, ok buddy), thus causing more competition amongst the wealthy. Luckily, he allows us to maintain our gap.

I thank you for your service and appreciate you staying in your faction. You’re doing great at what it is you’re meant for.
Have a great life! I’m just happy you’re able to see the bigger picture and I’m not. Which is totally cool with me..
Jesus christ dude. Thanks for your rudimentary idea of economics and poltics that I didn't ask for. I can't listen to this garbage. It's so trashy. Youre never going to get better so fuck it.

Jesus christ dude. Thanks for your rudimentary idea of economics and poltics that I didn't ask for. I can't listen to this garbage. It's so trashy. Youre never going to get better so fuck it.

Works for me. Tootles

Solid post by Hall. +1 like

I’m sure he’s full of shit. He certainly doesn’t write like an educated person.

internet forums are what you make it. just get used to ignoring shit that's unnecessary. mr sensitive blinky mcheelhook.
Hahahaha you got me at Blinky

Back