Ryan Hall unintentionally gives a shoutout to Sherdog's forum

internet forums are what you make it. just get used to ignoring shit that's unnecessary. mr sensitive blinky mcheelhook.

He IS superior to others.

-Undefeated in professional MMA (his first fight is incorrectly categorized as a pro fight, but it wasn't).
-Extremely financially stable
-Famous(ish)
-Super intelligent
-Extremely handsome and attractive
-Cool wife and kids

What a guy!
Damn sounds like youre in love.
and that's nice and all but I wouldn't say superior to anyone else with a wife and kids that lives an honest life.

and that's nice and all but I wouldn't say superior to anyone else with a wife and kids that lives an honest life.

I certainly am.

I'm also 100 percent sure the overwhelming majority (I would estimate upwards of 90-95 percent) of dudes in his age range would switch lives with him at the blink of an eye. Even the blink of Ryan Hall's eye.

I certainly am.

I'm also 100 percent sure the overwhelming majority (I would estimate upwards of 90-95 percent) of dudes in his age range would switch lives with him at the blink of an eye. Even the blink of Ryan Hall's eye.
i've kind of gotten used to my face so no thanks. i'll take his bjj skill and money though.

In fact this forum isn't worst place in internet where fights are discussed. Better than half of other forums.
At least less idiotic comments than in many larger places, where after article xxx comments from persons who don't know anything about stuff they comment.

I certainly am.

are you selling ryan hall for $9.99?

Yes he is, if he has more money. That would be the deciding factor to break all ties.

youtube or instagram comment sections are lower

No joke my fave thing to do after finishing a youtube video is reading the comments

It may be the best thing about the Internet

Yes he is, if he has more money. That would be the deciding factor to break all ties.
...lol so if you inherit millions youre a "superior person".

Ahh America.

Someone ban that guy

Ryan Hall might be a black belt in bjj but what's his belt rank in the streets

Since i paid off my houses and cars i spend money on pointless shit i don't need and invest the rest so I've got more money to spend on more shit i don't need.

I'm no better than someone with no money that works in a homeless shelter for free.

I still post on forums when I'm bored, and so does Ryan Hall.

Since i paid off my houses and cars i spend money on pointless shit i don't need and invest the rest so I've got more money to spend on more shit i don't need.

I'm no better than someone with no money that works in a homeless shelter for free.

I still post on forums when I'm bored, and so does Ryan Hall.

That’s an outlier. And I didn’t say you were better, I said superior. Working at a homeless shelter for drug addicts and crackheads doesn’t make you anything but a sukker.

Only the children from this shit families should be tended and cared for, unless the addict has opted to take random UA’s etc and been vetted for recovery.

If you’re feeding someone who’s going to immediately go drink, do drugs and or yell at me for not giving them my change, then you’re perpetuating the problem and can suck my balls.

Also, congrats on paying your shit off. Like I said, that’s an exception, almost even a 1% exception(almost). Most don’t ever do that or even make it a priority. They like to blow their tax refund before the direct deposit even goes through into their account. That’s why they’re not and never will be superior.

Next questions please..

It will never happen but I think Hall vs Nate Diaz would be an interesting fight.

Hall and Masvidal are the goats

Back