• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ryan Hall, best grappler in MMA today!

If anything, he was getting in Gray's head. Gray just ignored him when Ryan tried to high 5 him.

Embarassing fight. Esp for maynard losing to a man laying down in front of him rolling on the floor trying the baby monkey technique and then beating him with 3 months of tkd technique on the feet lol. The whole thing was disgusting.

Hall is garbage. Rolls around like a circus monkey.. Maynard on the other hand seems like he came off the horsemeat once usada came in and has no mma skills other than a punchers chance. Maynard is embarrassing to watch and should call it quits

962e352c1971877f7c0e7278140ec33a.gif

That guy Hall is a joke lol. I was shaking my head every time he fell to the ground. It was funny at first then it was just sad. I don't know what the fuck that was. But it wasn't fighting.

Cyborg would've wrecked that clown and Maynard as well. #cyborgbless

Something ain't right with that boy. Horrible fight.

That guy Hall is a joke lol. I was shaking my head every time he fell to the ground. It was funny at first then it was just sad. I don't know what the fuck that was. But it wasn't fighting.
This whole thread was clickbait TS just wanted to get reactions lol

Falling down every time Maynard gets close to him, is not "outclassing" him. They both fight like shit lol.
Having your opponent refuse to follow you to the ground, while you out-strike him on the feet is indeed outclassing him.

Someone forgot to tell Maynard that the fight doesn't stop when your opponent falls down.

I understand not wanting to play your opponent's game, but Maynard is a well trained grappler himself, and should be able to do something on the ground in a reasonable fashion.

He sits there and acts like Hall is the one who won't engage when he's sitting right in front of him. This whole demanding your opponent remain standing while you walk away when they're on the ground is pure bullshit.

Maynard thinks a fight only involves throwing right hands.

I just watched Ryan Hall step behind the referee in the last second of the 3rd round and then tell the crowd Gray Maynard was running from him.

This whole thread was clickbait TS just wanted to get reactions lol

Oh I know it was. I just really didn't like that fight at all.

Having your opponent refuse to follow you to the ground, while you out-strike him on the feet is indeed outclassing him.

lmao no. Did you read what you posted? Why would he want to go to the ground if he was "out-striking" him? Why not just keep standing and "out class" him? If Hall were to take Maynard down then that would make more sense. Just falling on the ground is a joke lol.

I just watched Ryan Hall step behind the referee in the last second of the 3rd round and then tell the crowd Gray Maynard was running from him.
Maynard was running from him. Every time Hall fell down, Maynard wanted the referee to restart the fight.

Maynard has an obligation to continue the fight when his opponent's on the ground. Don't like it? Make it a kickboxing event.

Oh I know it was. I just really didn't like that fight at all.

lmao no. Did you read what you posted? Why would he want to go to the ground if he was "out-striking" him? Why not just keep standing and "out class" him? If Hall were to take Maynard down then that would make more sense. Just falling on the ground is a joke lol.

Then the joke's on Maynard because he lost the fight for refusing to follow Hall to the ground. Maynard had no answer for Hall on his feet.

As for why Hall would stay standing? Well, anything can happen on your feet. Striking has a lot more luck involved in the exchanges, than grappling. Maynard has one shot power. So, there's no guarantee that you will continue to dominate on your feet. Fighters make these decisions all the time. Hall is hardly the first one.

Maynard got outclassed and fought like a coward. He really did, and now he's going to have a black eye to go along with the feeling of having fought scared.

Back