Ryan Bader's coach: HE will fight to submit or knock out Fedor

if bader dosnt finish him something is wrong

Bader is looking the best he ever has. He has been straight up fucking dudes up. Bader is the heavy favorite.

Fedor looked fantastic against Chael though.
Oh yeah on paper Bader should definetely win this
But I just feel like it he might choke when it matters, like Chael did multiple times

Odds stacked against Fedor but this is what makes him legendary. Just when you think it’s over he pulls off some magic. Come on Fedor!!!

I had a dream the other day that Bader got caught in an arm-in guillotine off a failed TD and went to sleep rather than tapping.

Odds stacked against Fedor but this is what makes him legendary. Just when you think it’s over he pulls off some magic. Come on Fedor!!!
Would be crazy if it goes like the affliction AA fight ...

Fingers crossed Fedor can connect with his sledgehammer fists when Bader inevitably shoots. Bader hasn't got Chael's cast-iron chin methinks, so he'll drop like a sack of potatoes. That'd be magic to watch, and a wonderful ending to the great man's career.

fedor-laughing-GIF-happy-to-super-serious.gif

Fedor about to knock that cucks chin clean off his face. Take it to the bank.

to be honest..Fedor's chin is not there.. AT ALL...and nor is his cardio...so...

His best bet is to take Fedor down and land even a one weak GnP punch on Fedor's chin to KO him stiff. Or land a jab on the feet and KO him stiff.

And I say this as a someone who thinks Fedor is the GOAT and my number 1 favorite fighter ever. Fedor's chin is just done, completely.

ExcitableRadiantDassierat-small.gif

I honestly think that hammer fist puts Fedor out cold.

Bader will wrestle....plain and simple. He will try and put Fedor on his back, pass guard and land his GNP......same way he fought Mitrione. He will likely test the stand up and take a bit shot and if he's not KO'd he will completely turn into wrestling mode. I predict this will be a very frustrating fight for Fedor fans if Bader has his way.

Nothing more i'd like to see though than Fedor knocking him out.

Bader will wrestle....plain and simple. He will try and put Fedor on his back, pass guard and land his GNP......same way he fought Mitrione. He will likely test the stand up and take a bit shot and if he's not KO'd he will completely turn into wrestling mode. I predict this will be a very frustrating fight for Fedor fans if Bader has his way.

Nothing more i'd like to see though than Fedor knocking him out.
Yes he could grind him down
But fedor always attacks he will catch that weak chin

Bader is looking the best he ever has. He has been straight up fucking dudes up. Bader is the heavy favorite.

Fedor looked fantastic against Chael though.
But he was fighting a mw. And not a mw like Hendo. Hendo has proven him self multiple weights.
It showed man vs boy

I think Bader will win comfortably and will be placing a decent bet on him, in the off chance Fedor wins I'll be happy to lose my money

Yes he could grind him down
But fedor always attacks he will catch that weak chin

Fedor is gonna hit him at some point and hard. At that point....either Bader goes out or does his best Michael Phelps impression for the rest of the fight.

Back