Ryan Adams too!!!!???

I always wondered how he could have married Mandy Moore. Like say he comes home from the studio one day and plays her a new song and says "do you like it?" and she's all into it. What happens when she records one of her shitty pop songs and asks him the same thing? Odd pairing, but whatever.

The Canadian government has already apologized for Bryan Adams. On several occasions even.

I've never been a fan. I saw some of one of his sets at a Festival and it was bad. Can't say I'm surprised at all of this though. He's had baby fits and stormed off stage in the past and has always been known as an asshole.

Never believe an ex wife. Marriages are breeding grounds for false claims. I’m sure the guy was a dick and controlling but that’s who she married. That’s on her.

True, but the story is more than Mandy Moore. There are 6 girls if I remember correctly and the most damning one was 14 years old.

True, but the story is more than Mandy Moore. There are 6 girls if I remember correctly and the most damning one was 14 years old.

If he did something with a child, he can rot in jail. But these celebrities are flakes. I take what they say with a grain of salt.

The Canadian government has already apologized for Bryan Adams. On several occasions even.
Being Canadian - I always wondered where this notion that Canada is some happy, blissful, happy go lucky country?

I guess we don't have as much in your face Hate and Violence but still it's still there.

Being Canadian - I always wondered where this notion that Canada is some happy, blissful, happy go lucky country?

I guess we don't have as much in your face Hate and Violence but still it's still there.
wut

Just that you said the Canadian government was apologizing for Bryan already.

I know that was being sarcastic but I have seen this over and over that Canada is the place of "nice people" when it is far from that.

Just that you said the Canadian government was apologizing for Bryan already.

I know that was being sarcastic but I have seen this over and over that Canada is the place of "nice people" when it is far from that.
have you seriously never seen the South Park movie?

Back