Ryan Adams too!!!!???

Took awhile to grow on me, but now I get it. He's written loads of great songs.
This one reminds me of Neil Young a bit.

Still gonna listen to Blackbird. Don’t care.

Honestly, how many musicians from say early mid-2000s back would be #metoo'd now (especially 60s, 70's and 80s).

Not excusing him just making a point that it probably happens more often than not (well maybe not anymore).

Imagine seeing a sextape of this dude and Mandy Moore lol

Imagine seeing a sextape of this dude and Mandy Moore lol
Yeah for sure

Buddy comes over - i just downloaded a Mandy Moore sex tape .

You're all like <{jackyeah}><{ohyeah}><GinJuice>

Buddy starts tape and the first thing you see is this guy sprawled out nude with mandy behind the camera

<{clintugh}><{MindBrown}><NotListening><{ByeHomer}>

Yeah for sure

Buddy comes over - i just downloaded a Mandy Moore sex tape .

You're all like <{jackyeah}><{ohyeah}><GinJuice>

Buddy starts tape and the first thing you see is this guy sprawled out nude with mandy behind the camera

<{clintugh}><{MindBrown}><NotListening><{ByeHomer}>
<2>

Never understood the appeal of Ryan Adams. His songs are whiny and annoying AF.

Poor Mandy Moore having to put up with that shit.

tumblr_inline_nkpz1a26MQ1sh6kg8.gif
Nah. Rock N Roll and Jacksonville City Nights are great albums.

He's got a couple of decent songs, but mostly ends up in my boring background music pile with people like Jack Johnson.

Now Mandy Moore is a goddam angel.

i never know who these ryan and bryan adams fucjers are
How could you not know the canadian national treasure known as Bryan Adams? Hes in the Mount Rushmore of canada that includes Wayne Gretzky, Michael J Fox, and Bret Hart

I remember hearing that Ryan Adams threatened to stop one of his shows because people kept shouting Bryan Adams out at him. Who knows if this is really true

How could you not know the canadian national treasure known as Bryan Adams? Hes in the Mount Rushmore of canada that includes Wayne Gretzky, Michael J Fox, and Bret Hart
Ummm correction-the Bret Hart portion of the statue is displayed with him and his brother as one. E51ACD60-5C93-416F-BC08-3B8225D62B36.jpeg

One of the women interviewed for The Times expose -- a 20-year-old bass player identified only as Ava -- claims that Adams struck up an online correspondence with her when she was 14-years-old, and alleges that Adams exposed himself to her over Skype during an online sexual encounter.

https://www.etonline.com/fbi-report...xplicit-online-interactions-with-underage-fan
And this to me shows Mandy Moore is a loser, these are the type of guys these chicks like so it makes them gross as well.

Just like that creep Evan Rachel Wood who was dating Marilyn the weirdo manson when she was 17 or something.

Back