"Ruthless" Robbie Lawler Appreciation

Thank You Robbie for making WW title fights exciting again! U lived by the sword and died by the sword like a REAL Champ

Every champ except one has lost in the past year. That's MMA. What makes a great champ isn't winning forever, it's doing it the right way. It's going to war and entertaining the fans. It's being a fighter instead of a sparring champ.

That's MMA in 2016, and Robbie has been the best champ the UFC has had for some time. Everyone loses in this sport if they are fighting top competition. Everyone. Nobody ever says that the '96 Bulls are overrated because they lost ten games. That's the nature of some sports, and MMA is one of them. War Robbie.

It was bound to happen eventually. Robbie's an animal and a true fighter, but 15 years of damage will diminish a fighter with his style.
No doubt about that.
Tyron was the better fighter tonight.
Early one-shot KO's in general don't prove too much about who's better.

Robbie is awesome. His return to the UFC is one of the "feel-good" stories in MMA

Every champ except one has lost in the past year. That's MMA. What makes a great champ isn't winning forever, it's doing it the right way. It's going to war and entertaining the fans. It's being a fighter instead of a sparring champ.

That's MMA in 2016, and Robbie has been the best champ the UFC has had for some time. Everyone loses in this sport if they are fighting top competition. Everyone. Nobody ever says that the '96 Bulls are overrated because they lost ten games. That's the nature of some sports, and MMA is one of them. War Robbie.
But brah, #TBE #TMT #YDKSAB

Come on. Them's the Rules of Sherdoggery. Any champion who loses was overrated and never that good anyway. It's as inevitable as death, taxes, and shooping.

Exactly. I mean Hendricks lost his last two, Rory is on his way to bellator, and the Condit fight was a robbery. So how good was he really?

Not his first set back, he'll be fine. And even if he did decide to do something like call it a career. He took a career what some would have considered to be Journeyman to championship level. He proved what he needed to prove too himself. That he was good enough to do it.

Thanks, Robbie. Hope to see you back before long.

robbie-lawler-ufc-189-lip1.jpg
would like to see Robbie duke it out with Diaz next

Robbie is awesome. His return to the UFC is one of the "feel-good" stories in MMA
For real. As he was piddling around the bushes as a 185 fighter, I just figured he was riding out the string. When he signed to fight Kos, I figured they were trying to get Kos over again. But when he blew Kos away I thought that he might be a changed fighter. Great story for sure.

Robbie Lawler was a great champ, he'll be back. He was so damn entertaining to watch.

people saying he's a cheater are probably happy

Always entertains, nothing but respect for the ruthless one.

image.gif

For real. As he was piddling around the bushes as a 185 fighter, I just figured he was riding out the string. When he signed to fight Kos, I figured they were trying to get Kos over again. But when he blew Kos away I thought that he might be a changed fighter. Great story for sure.

Yep, I wanted Robbie to win that fight but I thought Kos was going to wrestlefuck him to Bolivian.

would like to see Robbie duke it out with Diaz next
I don't see how they don't make that fight now. The brass can pimp it well enough to generate a big show and a big payday for both guys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back