"Ruthless" Robbie Lawler Appreciation

Can you imagine Robbie acting like a primadonna after winning the belt like Woodley already is? Talking about he's a star and wants only money fights with retired fighters because he deserves it. Ugh.

;...(

Huge Lawler fan even when he was sucking in strikeforce. Never missed a live performance of his in over a decade and never will.

Hurts though. Woodley is good but I wasn't expecting him to be enough.

He's Ruthless, what else is there to say? Can't say that about many fighters. That's why he will always be loved. I'd like to see him in a rematch against Nick Diaz. That would be amazing fight and it makes sense.

Congratulations to T-Wood & Co for job well done, interesting to see how he will do against Thompson, I mean that's the fight to make.

Thanks for the fun title fights, Robbie. Now please fight Nick.

Robbie-Lawler.jpg

Lawler was an awesome champ. MMA hasn't been kind of any champs lately. I think that's what makes it so interesting. Thanks for all the best fights Robbie and keep bringing it. Take that belt back where it belongs.

Lawler was an awesome champ. MMA hasn't been kind of any champs lately. I think that's what makes it so interesting. Thanks for all the best fights Robbie and keep bringing it. Take that belt back where it belongs.
He'll still get to see it in the gym now all the time.

Back