Rustam Khabilov's Suplex Greatest In UFC History? (With GIF) AND ANOTHER SICK SUPLEX!

Shame on you guys!!! How can there have been soo many posts already and not one mention of Kevin Randleman's epic suplex on Fedor??!!! Freakin noobs.

fedorslam4oo.gif

unbreakable.gif

Dem power squats!

it has been mentioned a few times, and each time is was put down because it didn't end the fight. In fact Fedor finished him less than a minute later

Im at work and the firewall here probably blocked those gifs, I didnt see them. Also, no one said the suplex had to end the fight. JBJ's suplex on Bonnar didnt end the fight and thats been posted a few times here.

Dan Severns suplex's are the best in UFC history (Rustans a close second) but Randlemans is the best in all of MMA. It wouldve put anyone out other than Fedor. Its just a testament to Fedors greatness.

it sure is bad ass to have "KO (suplex and punches)" as a win on your record

Everything that happens in the present is the Greatest in the History of the UFC! Just ask Goldie and Dana

I guess I could easily youtube this, but how do you practice this as a newbie without killing someone?

I wouldn't just practice this. When we did suplexes, we would pull out an extra padded mat when we first started.

Not a supe but I've always thought this was a rather underrated slam
terry-martin_ivan-salaverry.gif

Dan Severns suplex's are the best in UFC history

That one has already been put down because he slammed someone nearly half his size and weight, so it was easy for him to ragdoll the other guy.

Definitely not the greatest slam in UFC history.

It would be like if JBJ slammed dominick cruz.

The only suplex with air time! More impressive that they are heavyweights.

Randleman is such a beast.

I always wondered how much those shoes aided his ability to get a good lift.

Those 3-4 plexes were crazy!! Just look at the GIF

izOQ1IqN7sUf7.gif

ib1n3JKeOFpVE2.gif

Some of the best I have seen in UFC history. Up there with Rory/Nate and the Severn suplexes

Look at this other belly to belly suplex he did. Fight starts at 1:45

Holy hell, that belly to belly was more intense than the others.

Zangief anyone?

Back