Crime Russian influence campaign, yup all those right wing grifting dorks!

That's his MO, he is incapable of honesty, like most right wing dorks.
That was a weird one because I posted a video from secular talk in support of his position and was genuinely asking for his take on the other part and he took the whole thing as some kind of attack and obfuscated instead.

No one fuckin likes Hilary, and she was a presidential candidate, not a media figure.
Go ahead compare how much dorks like Tim Pool and Dave Rubin are making compared to any progressive leaning media.

So are you outraged over Trump offering his butthole to oil companies for money as well?
She was a senator and then secretary of state, and then presidential candidate. I like how you idiots apparently never stopped to ask yourself why you keep getting candidates that "no one fucking likes", but who do take heaps of cash from big banks and special interest groups.

And sure, Rachel Maddow makes $30 million/year for a part time job doing 1 show per week, Anderson Cooper makes $20 million, Wolf Blitzer makes $15 milion Jake Tapper makes $9 million, Joy Reid gets $1.5 million for poor ratings.

That was a weird one because I posted a video from secular talk in support of his position and was genuinely asking for his take on the other part and he took the whole thing as some kind of attack and obfuscated instead.
he truly is a dumbass. iirc he was also trying to argue that trump isn't technically a convict (he is in fact a convicted felon by every definition) because he hasn't been sentenced yet.

Who is that?

Former Special Agent in Charge (SAC) of the FBI Counterintelligence Division in New York, Charles McGonigal, 54, of New York City, pleaded guilty today to conspiring to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) and to commit money laundering in connection with his 2021 agreement to provide services to Oleg Deripaska, a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

According to court documents, on April 6, 2018, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctioned Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska for having acted or purported to act on behalf of a senior official of the Government of the Russian Federation and for operating in the energy sector of the Russian Federation economy. The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia affirmed the sanctions against Deripaska, finding, among other things, that OFAC’s determination that Deripaska had acted as an agent of Russian President Vladimir Putin was supported by the evidence.

Former Special Agent in Charge (SAC) of the FBI Counterintelligence Division in New York, Charles McGonigal, 54, of New York City, pleaded guilty today to conspiring to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) and to commit money laundering in connection with his 2021 agreement to provide services to Oleg Deripaska, a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

According to court documents, on April 6, 2018, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctioned Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska for having acted or purported to act on behalf of a senior official of the Government of the Russian Federation and for operating in the energy sector of the Russian Federation economy. The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia affirmed the sanctions against Deripaska, finding, among other things, that OFAC’s determination that Deripaska had acted as an agent of Russian President Vladimir Putin was supported by the evidence.
Thanks. Shocked not shocked etc. and so on. What is a little crazy to me is the continued mewling about a "Russia hoax" when these sorts of revelations have been coming out about Trumpli-cans continually since the Mueller investigation.

Edit: I wouldn't even be surprised if Putin (perhaps indirectly) paid Trump to pardon Bannon.

Last edited:
Thanks. Shocked not shocked etc. and so on. What is a little crazy to me is the continued mewling about a "Russia hoax" when these sorts of revelations have been coming out about Trumpli-cans continually since the Mueller investigation.

Edit: I wouldn't even be surprised if Putin (perhaps indirectly) paid Trump to pardon Bannon.
Trump supporters don't care. They have spouted this Russia Hoax nonsense repeatedly, even after the Mueller and Senate Intelligence Committee reports, hoping it sticks in uninformed people's minds.

That's how much they are worth. Tim Pool has like 40 employees, and about 100,000 paid subscribers paying $10/month. Licensing his shows to a new network you're trying to get eyeballs for is worth that much.

Yes, the last 3 elections. In 2016, the FBI used fraudulent information for FISA warrants to spy on the opposing campaign, while the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary. You've managed to "reverse history" in only 4 years. Holy shit if you still think covid came from a couple scientists at the lab just happenening to go have lunch at the wet market and caught the exact disease they were studying.

Nothing about this makes any sense. Nobody involved has anything to do with NYC for them to bring the case to SDNY. The money isn't from NY, the company isn't in NY, none of the podcasters are from NY or live in NY. They didn't indict Lauren Chen, and the Russians named in the indictment aren't going, so there will be no discovery and no resolution, they just brought a deadend case in a corrupt disctrict with no relevance to anybody involved, and are now telling the podcasters that they are victims and to voluntarily come in for questioning. They've been spying on the company for over a year, and have even been in the discord servers spying on every conversation, so there's not a damn thing any of the podcasters could tell them that they don't already know.

They weren't getting anything like that from anything but the Russia Today money. It was more than 90% of the income of Tenet Media. None of their other advertising, merch or sponsorship was profitable.

Shifting the goal posts. The FBI is not social media. Nor is the DNC throwing their weight behind Hilary remotely the equivalent of Social media either propagating misinformation using targeted personal information, or censoring political opinions. Especially in respect to an adversarial foreign government.

It makes perfect sense, this case and the related cases of the "Good Old USA" and "Doppelganger" campaigns are being used to blacklist Russian propagandists and introduce more sanctions.

Pool and his associates would have a lot more plausible deniability if Pool didn't have such a big mouth and hadn't explicitly discussed this scenario (I wouldn't be surprised if the potential for self incrimination is the reason they are being interviewed).
Given that the RT foreign agents had access to the podcasts editing discord and used it to post Pro Russian videos and stories for discussion, to which even the commentators own editors commented that it seemed a bit too obviously like outright shilling (though they posted them anyway), their "I'm just a well paid victim" and had no idea, rings extremely false.

Moscow just got hit with a bunch of drones and Ukraine is taking Russian Territory, shouldn't Tiny Putin, use his money to protect his country from getting attacked instead of trying to help Trump win, because he knows Trump will stop donating weapons to the Ukraine. Putin grip on his country is loosening because his one week war he promised is going very badly after 2 years.

Last edited:
Moscow just got hit with a bunch of drones and Ukraine is taking Russian Territory, shouldn't Tiny Putin, use his money to protect his country from getting attacked instead of trying to help Trump win, because he knows Trump will stop donation weapons to the Ukraine. Putin grip on his country is loosening because he one week war he promised is going very badly after 2 years.

Russia spends and has spent an incredible amount of money on this type of information warfare. Estimates as high as $2b per year just on this type of misinformation spreading.

Anyone still trying to downplay these types of activities knowing what we know now has simply been subverted.

Russia spends and has spent an incredible amount of money on this type of information warfare. Estimates as high as $2b per year just on this type of misinformation spreading.

Anyone still trying to downplay these types of activities knowing what we know now has simply been subverted.
Or dont care because Russia supports their guy, which in my mind make those people traitors.

I dont really know what they charge, but it could be up to 50 cents per view.

I dont have theyre stats on me, what is their conversion rate, watch time, etc. I make nearly 200K/yr off of youtube, I know a little bit about being an influencer/contracts/etc. Views can get expensive when you're paying to promote. I wouldnt be able to afford sole licensing for any one of those content creators, that's for sure.

Then how much would you pay per video thats reuploaded and receiving less than 5.000 views per video?

I believe you're refusing to tell the truth as you see it because you know its inconvenient for your argument, no serious person really believes that Amazon Alexa is just as likely to influence the way someone votes as political commentators with millions of subscribers and views.

I only here about Tim Pool from videos posted here; if you think he's influential then fine he is.

Is Pool saying anything different in the last 12 months than what he's been saying for 2 yrs before?

It really seems like Russia paid some right wing podcasters to say things there were already saying.

And I still say Alexa has a bigger audience than Tim Pool.

Why do you support human trafficking?

Where they not asked if they wanted to go to the blue cities?

Why do you support leaving this all on Texas? Immigration wasn't an issue for the left until Texas started sending a very, very small portion of them to blue states.

Midtown Manhattan is like less than a mile long lol at the fact that you have to ignore 99.9999999999999% of America and focus on the most unique strip of .9 miles of often non-residential real estate to find a demographic and crime stats that fits your narrative.

If you just expand it to the rest of the Burroughs you're take fails.

"In fact, U.S. rates of crime and immigration have moved in opposite directions in recent years. After illegal immigration plummeted in 2020, the murder rate rose. And after illegal immigration spiked in 2021 and 2022, murders plateaued and then fell”

New York, Chicago and Denver have had an influx of immigrants in the past couple years. Over that same period, murder rates in those cities have fallen. Similarly, border counties in Texas have lower violent crime rates than the state and country overall, the crime analyst Jeff Asher has found.

In reality, immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the U.S.“

www.nytimes.com

The Myth of Migrant Crime

Republicans suggest that immigrants are especially likely to be criminals. The data shows the opposite.
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

Are you really trying equate the spike in murders with illegals being kept out during covid?

On that case murders have decreased since SCOTUS overturned Roe.

I only here about Tim Pool from videos posted here; if you think he's influential then fine he is.

Is Pool saying anything different in the last 12 months than what he's been saying for 2 yrs before?

It really seems like Russia paid some right wing podcasters to say things there were already saying.
He said Ukraine is the enemy of the US and of the entire world and that the US needs to stop arming Ukraine and apologize to Russia. Sounds like a Russian talking point to me but idk maybe that's just me
And I still say Alexa has a bigger audience than Tim Pool.
Do you think people are looking to Alexa for political opinions more than they look to political commentators? This is what I mean when I say you're refusing to tell the truth as you see it, you say something like this which is true but irrelevant to the core point here.

Inflation in the US is almost certainly less than Russia right now. Especially since a significant amount of the workforce is dying in the fields of Ukraine.

And they have a faster growing economy.

Back