Crime Russian influence campaign, yup all those right wing grifting dorks!

Lose the Beanie, Tim.

Tim%20Pool%20Moscow%20Hat.jpg

I thought it was funny that in the Guardian article on this they originally just posted a picture of some random guy in a beanie.

tpool-jpg.1061622
They really did that?

Oh so wait, the Portuguese are a minority in their own country now? I thought you said the country was homogenous...
Do I need to hold your hand and explain shit to you like a child? Separate Portuguese natives from their immigrants. Boom. There you go. Was that hard?

Anyway, the Portuguese are whatever the fuck fits the leftist narrative. If we complain about unchecked mass immigration, then the leftists say we are mixed and should take immigrants from the third world because of it.

If we are proud of the empire we had, then the lefties say we are evil white people.

Thatstarwarsgirl on youtube who is anti woke, and claims she isn’t white because she’s Portuguese, and you have all the lefties attacking her saying she is a white right leaning bitch, lol.

Last edited:
Do I need to hold your hand and explain shit to you like a child? Separate Portuguese natives from their immigrants. Boom. There you go. Was that hard?

Anyway, the Portuguese are whatever the fuck fits the leftist narrative. If we complain about unchecked mass immigration, then the leftists say we are mixed and should take immigrants from the third world because of it.

If we are proud of the empire we had, then the lefties say we are evil white people.

Thatstarwarsgirl on youtube who is anti woke, and claims she isn’t white because she’s Portuguese, and you have all the lefties attacking her saying she is a white right leaning bitch, lol.

giphy.gif

Hilarious. The left is the DOJ lmao.
The Russian collusion hoax and the Russian-planted laptop Hunter had. Both complete horse shit, made up with zero evidence. But you idiots are still at it…The Russians have infiltrated conservative podcasters’ platforms to steal the election!!

Could it be that people vote for Trump because you leftists are stupid as fuck and support garbage policy that makes everything worse?

Bingo!!

The Russian collusion hoax and the Russian-planted laptop Hunter had. Both complete horse shit, made up with zero evidence. But you idiots are still at it…The Russians have infiltrated conservative podcasters’ platforms to steal the election!!

Could it be that people vote for Trump because you leftists are stupid as fuck and support garbage policy that makes everything worse?

Bingo!!

Didn't most of Trumps campaign commit felonies that were discovered during the Russia investigation?

Did I make that up?

I wonder which talking points are in Russian interest? I probably consume a small amount of content from some of these creators and could be informed in some way by their perspectives so I'm wondering to which things they espouse should we be concerned?

... And if Russians are somehow benefiting from these talking points does that mean they're invalid?

Seems another tool of manipulation to further the divide of Americans...

I wonder which talking points are in Russian interest? I probably consume a small amount of content from some of these creators and could be informed in some way by their perspectives so I'm wondering to which things they espouse should we be concerned?

... And if Russians are somehow benefiting from these talking points does that mean they're invalid?

I don't know if they have been taken down but just search tim pool and Ukraine on youtube and if your radar for bullshit isn't broken you should get a pretty good whiff. It stands out with tim pool the most. He screams he's being anti war but his version of anti war seems to be pretty pro russian. His takes on that situation have been suspiciously bad. Like breaking points Israel level bad.

I don't know if they have been taken down but just search tim pool and Ukraine on youtube and if your radar for bullshit isn't broken you should get a pretty good whiff. It stands out with tim pool the most. He screams he's being anti war but his version of anti war seems to be pretty pro russian. His takes on that situation have been suspiciously bad. Like breaking points Israel level bad.
Pool is difficult to listen to regardless of what his opinion is.

The real issue I see is somehow it's either assumed people don't think for themselves or people actually don't think for themselves. Of course we are constantly being manipulated by everything specifically in visual media but I'd like to think we're responsible for digesting what we consume.

Now if we all acknowledge most people are just mindlessly consuming and regurgitating shouldn't we give far less weight to their opinions or perspectives and go further, shouldn't we let it be known who's not capable of disseminating information until they recognize and become active in their thinking? (In the most positive and helpful way) A scarlet letter of sorts...?

We can all hear different thoughts and ideas and opinions and parse what information makes sense and which balanced against principles, stands up?

Pool is difficult to listen to regardless of what his opinion is.

The real issue I see is somehow it's either assumed people don't think for themselves or people actually don't think for themselves. Of course we are constantly being manipulated by everything specifically in visual media but I'd like to think we're responsible for digesting what we consume.

Now if we all acknowledge most people are just mindlessly consuming and regurgitating shouldn't we give far less weight to their opinions or perspectives and go further, shouldn't we let it be known who's not capable of disseminating information until they recognize and become active in their thinking? (In the most positive and helpful way) A scarlet letter of sorts...?

We can all hear different thoughts and ideas and opinions and parse what information makes sense and which balanced against principles, stands up?

I think weather it's CNN tim pool or Krystal and saagar if it's someone a person likes they do take it as a fact . I can't speak for other people while I consume a lot of news and Infotainment I feel like almost all of it is hostile and it might just be innocent bias and it might be a paid agenda but I smell a lot of bullshit.

You couple what I just said with the fact that hostile nations have kind of figured out how to wag the dog and it is kind of a major issue and it will effect outcomes. I don't think we can or should do anything because the first ammendment is that important but people do need to be more aware of how much shit you see on the news and on your fave youtuber is total bullshit and its always much more in service of whoever is paying them than it ever is about a truth or a message. News and info is not a healthy environment at the moment at all and Americans really seem to be susceptible to this kind of attack. The line between fact and fiction has all but disappeared

Imagine not being able to comment on the topic without making shit up.
Nah he's right, I'm a complete degenerate.

Now I don't know about taking my marching orders from the most extreme leftist talking heads in the world, but definitely 95th percentile.

I think weather it's CNN tim pool or Krystal and saagar if it's someone a person likes they do take it as a fact . I can't speak for other people while I consume a lot of news and Infotainment I feel like almost all of it is hostile and it might just be innocent bias and it might be a paid agenda but I smell a lot of bullshit.

You couple what I just said with the fact that hostile nations have kind of figured out how to wag the dog and it is kind of a major issue and it will effect outcomes. I don't think we can or should do anything because the first ammendment is that important but people do need to be more aware of how much shit you see on the news and on your fave youtuber is total bullshit and its always much more in service of whoever is paying them than it ever is about a truth or a message. News and info is not a healthy environment at the moment at all and Americans really seem to be susceptible to this kind of attack. The line between fact and fiction has all but disappeared
I agree we shouldn't approach the issue of mindlessness from a censorship angle obviously because the founding fathers foresight is foundational. There should be a nonpartisan, non emotional campaign to help people think critically and get outside their echo chambers equipped with the strength to be comfortable and confident with opposing viewpoints. Unfortunately it seems most people are too mentally unfit to be given the reins to their mind... We need to empower people to think clearly and critically, and objectively! But that's not possible if people don't believe in and have character enough to live by principle, principles we can all agree on... Maybe that's where it starts, we decide which principles we agree on...

...I'm going to start working on a Bernays-esque consciousness manipulation campaign for the betterment of humanity instead of for corporate gain and subservience...

maybe just maybe Putin wants Trump elected so that he can use Trump as a puppet....

Back