Russia/Ukraine Megathread V6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was larger forces in poltava which is within driving distance. The distraction split the army in 4 main direction, north center (kiev),,, north east (sumy),,, east (Donbass) and south (Crimea) but the south flank was the easiest to take as any forces that may have gone there were prioritzed and sent to reinforce kiev. The donbass forces have since been nearly encircled. It also begs the question why would ukraine have over 35% of their military in the Donbass unless the theory is true which is they planned to attack the Donbass in March.

The reality as well is ukrainain forces who have moved into previously occupied northern ukraine positions have suffered heavy loses from artillery and cruise missile strikes. One might argue the russian pull back in those regions was intended to see previously entrenched ukrainain forces expose themselves move in and in the movement forward they were exposed and then later bombed.
At the end of the day it's not a war between Ukraine and Russia. Whole idea is regime change which we hope for since 2008 and the reset. The western capitals crave Russia's resources and Putin (and medev) being a nationalist unlike yeltzin wont give in. Plus we need russia to confront china. As in cutting off china. This is all about global hegemoney so Russia could still lose because forces arrayed against them are massive (whole west and USA) but they won't lose to Ukraine.

At the end of the day it's not a war between Ukraine and Russia. Whole idea is regime change which we hope for since 2008 and the reset. The western capitals crave Russia's resources and Putin (and medev) being a nationalist unlike yeltzin wont give in. Plus we need russia to confront china. This is all about global hegemoney so Russia could still lose because forces arrayed against them are massive (whole west and USA) but they won't lose to Ukraine.
28mg.gif

Russia is taking like 20km2 a day. Has full air control. Slowly annihilating and imprisoning Ukrainians in it's wake. As I said from beginning they will control all land in south and up to the river east.West too risky so they stop. Sig bets open.

If you want to stop them West must get involved but we are too scared for now. Maybe once elections are closer.

I don't really have a position I would bet on but honestly this is a pretty pretty serious event and I wouldn't want to take bets on it anyway.

Last edited:
At the end of the day it's not a war between Ukraine and Russia. Whole idea is regime change which we hope for since 2008 and the reset. The western capitals crave Russia's resources and Putin (and medev) being a nationalist unlike yeltzin wont give in. Plus we need russia to confront china. This is all about global hegemoney so Russia could still lose because forces arrayed against them are massive (whole west and USA) but they won't lose to Ukraine.

I am aware. It is good vs evil as the bible says and in the end times the people are drawn to the evil as it is dressed up as good and that is exactly what westernism, liberalism and all their values are. I do hope god gives strength to collapse the demons in the west and see a Russian victory. We need a messiah or something wheteher it be the jewish one, jesus, or the mahdi. The entire collective west everything it stands for and does on a daily basis is satanic there is no other explanation.

Also it is like I am talking to a wall that guy won´t address the fact that the pull back saw thousand at least ukrainian troops be bombed as they stupidly advanced immediately on the withdrawn territory and thus giving away their positions.

You guys keep talking about the salient in Donbas but anyone can look at the map and see that Russia hasn’t come any closer to cutting it off. Perhaps they had a large portion of their military in Donbas anticipating an attack by their neighbor?

the average maps in the west they show down play territory obtained. neutral maps show different but you will just call them russian maps.

There is no point to discuss anymore you made your bed

I am aware. It is good vs evil as the bible says and in the end times the people are drawn to the evil as it is dressed up as good and that is exactly what westernism, liberalism and all their values are. I do hope god gives strength to collapse the demons in the west and see a Russian victory. We need a messiah or something wheteher it be the jewish one, jesus, or the mahdi. The entire collective west everything it stands for and does on a daily basis is satanic there is no other explanation.

Also it is like I am talking to a wall that guy won´t address the fact that the pull back saw thousand at least ukrainian troops be bombed as they stupidly advanced immediately on the withdrawn territory and thus giving away their positions.

the average maps in the west they show down play territory obtained. neutral maps show different but you will just call them russian maps.

img

if you cant see the "evil" that transcends party you dont have a very deep perception into Christianity in my opinion. to make blanket claims about one side like that without seeing just as much evil on the other side is itself a form of evil and you have that in spades my friend. there is little more dangerous than an immature christian lacking in wisdom who is quick to label the way you are doing now.

Yeah just like they were bluffing abt Ukraine. And NATO has zero chance conventionally Ukraine is by strongest army in EU and getting wrecked. I guess you'll see soon enough after this offensive and NATO must respond or lose face
let us hope not that we dont all die but if we do oh well
if you cant see the "evil" that transcends party you dont have a very deep perception into Christianity in my opinion. to make blanket claims about one side like that without seeing just as much evil on the other side is itself a form of evil and you have that in spades my friend. there is little more dangerous than an immature christian lacking in wisdom who is quick to label the way you are doing now.

yeah you are not going to change my mind. dont respond to me

let us hope not that we dont all die but if we do oh well

yeah you are not going to change my mind. dont respond to me

boy... that escalated quickly. so you have no interest in the perspective of other christians? is that a biblical stance do you think friend? dont you think that some of the worst harm in christian history has been hoisted upon human beings just because small minded christians were so cock sure they saw the "evil" clearly when in fact it was the evil in themselves they were projecting? isnt a true christian supposed to be careful about such things and gain wisdom from the past?

the type that is so sure they are right would be the same type that was burning witches back in the day man and they will do it again if people dont speak out...

It was @7even. He claimed it was only being done to mock the families.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/04/21/wpvy-a21.html

“A stranger sent a message to a Russian mother saying her son was dead, alongside a photo showing a man’s body in the dirt—face grimacing and mouth agape,” reported the newspaper. “The recipient responded with disbelief, saying it wasn’t him, before the sender passed along another photo showing a gloved hand holding the man’s military documents.”

The mother replied, “Why are you doing this? Do you want me to die? I already don’t live. You must be enjoying this.”

The US does conventional warfare more effectively at the command structure level but even that is debated as the US is terrible at asymmetrical warfare which is why the US lost in Afghanistan vs the Taliban and why they lost in Iraq oh and Vietnam a long time back.
The US does conventional warfare more effectively at all levels.
The US did not lose in Vietnam, Afghanistan, or Iraq. It never lost any major battles in any of these wars - it won 90% of the battles it fought. It never lost or gave up ground in any of these wars. It lost fewer troops than the enemy in all 3 wars. US politics and public opinion forced the US to leave all 3 countries. Also, in 2001, when the Taliban were weak and ready to surrender in Afghanistan, the US passed on a deal.
The Russian´s face such opponents more effectively in Chechnya and Syria. In Ukraine they are having to face NATO trained forces and undercover people with NATO weaponry so it isn´t just them vs the pure Ukrainian army.
So, it is the weapons in Ukraine that are beating the Russians?
Russia was listed as the 2nd most powerful military in the world until the Ukrainian conflict. Like you said, NATO trained forces (civilians) in Ukraine are beating the Russian Army. The Russians didn't face their opponent more effectively in Chechnya, Georgia, or Syria. They just killed a lot of innocent civilians instead. A shit-ton of civilians. Russian soldiers rarely engaged the armed enemy - they are cowards. Unlike their Soviet counterpart in WWII.

The US does conventional warfare more effectively at all levels.
The US did not lose in Vietnam, Afghanistan, or Iraq. It never lost any major battles in any of these wars - it won 90% of the battles it fought. It never lost or gave up ground in any of these wars. It lost fewer troops than the enemy in all 3 wars. US politics and public opinion forced the US to leave all 3 countries. Also, in 2001, when the Taliban were weak and ready to surrender in Afghanistan, the US passed on a deal.

So, it is the weapons in Ukraine that are beating the Russians?
Russia was listed as the 2nd most powerful military in the world until the Ukrainian conflict. Like you said, NATO trained forces (civilians) in Ukraine are beating the Russian Army. The Russians didn't face their opponent more effectively in Chechnya, Georgia, or Syria. They just killed a lot of innocent civilians instead. A shit-ton of civilians. Russian soldiers rarely engaged the armed enemy - they are cowards. Unlike their Soviet counterpart in WWII.

woah you are following the neocon line if you dont regard Vietnam, Afghanistan or Iraq as losses. Were you in the army or something in the US and this gives you extra bravado that you can´t see the faults?

There are US mercenaries, private security former special forces in Ukraine. Those plus weaponry and radar and satellite help has helped the ukrainians a lot.

Yeah if you have not yet realized that the West is corrupt and the people in power are satanic then idk what to tell you. You have to make connections to realize WHY exactly they hate religion, and also hate Russia. The idea Russia mass killed civilians in Georgia, Chechnya or Syria is just not true.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/04/21/wpvy-a21.html

“A stranger sent a message to a Russian mother saying her son was dead, alongside a photo showing a man’s body in the dirt—face grimacing and mouth agape,” reported the newspaper. “The recipient responded with disbelief, saying it wasn’t him, before the sender passed along another photo showing a gloved hand holding the man’s military documents.”

The mother replied, “Why are you doing this? Do you want me to die? I already don’t live. You must be enjoying this.”

I was just answering a question for someone else. Since you want to talk about it. Do not the majority of Russians support this invasion of Ukraine? The invasion which has lead to the death of thousands of people. Due to their support of this war the hands of Russian citizens drip with the blood of innocent Ukrainians. I’m sorry you’re not going to find much sympathy here for people that support this war.

I was just answering a question for someone else. Since you want to talk about it. Do not the majority of Russians support this invasion of Ukraine? The invasion which has lead to the death of thousands of people. Due to their support of this war the hands of Russia citizens drip with the blood of innocent Ukrainians.
I don’t support mocking families of the dead on either side. You’re a piece of shit for thinking it’s cool. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Harassing the families of the dead accomplishes nothing.

Last edited:
I don’t support mocking families of the dead on either side. You’re a pierce of shit for thinking it’s cool.

I didn’t say it was cool. You’re just not going to find any sympathy from me for people that support the Russian invasion. The invasion which has needlessly caused the deaths of thousands of people.

Last edited:
I didn’t say was cool. You’re just not going to find any sympathy from me for people that support the death of innocent civilians caused by the Russian invasion.
It’s not that black and white. Russians can be for their troops and against the war. Just like how Americans were like when they were in Iraq.

Since the Ukrainians are getting training, intelligence, and weapons from USA that’s mostly paid by American tax paying money, then maybe they should be a little more humane to the dead of their enemies at the very least.

You also can be on the Ukrainian side and disapprove some of their methods. Don’t be a fucking sheep.

Also, should had the Americans terrorize the families of the dead Taliban soldiers after 9/11? Most extremists around the world want us dead anyway. They celebrated 9/11 when it happened. Should we had just made Bin Ladin’s children look at his dead corpse for petty revenge?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back