• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Russia/Ukraine Megathread V6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The USAF in Europe alone would be able to completely obliterate Russian air defences and once that happens its going to be a field day for NATO picking off Russians

NATO is evil. if you cant see that your soul is lost. Nato is literally supported by all the evil forces from WEF to the worst of humanity

get specific with him. East of dniper lands are roughly 22 million people over half the listed population of the nation. Hopefully

I forsee god forbid unless there is ww3. I forsee last east of dniper being taken, plus odessa and nykolaiv regions entirely plus maybe kirovograd as there is lithium deposits there and it was part of historic old russian regions plus the south of it has a pro russian population. I dont think they will take the eastern part of Kiev that is east of the dniper though. I think at best they will install a new government that is neutral and the west of ukraine will still be a battle ground but war officially over but you can expect terror attacks against Kiev and resistance in Lviv and other cities.

NATO is evil. if you cant see that your soul is lost. Nato is literally supported by all the evil forces from WEF to the worst of humanity

FODv_voWYAEdIyg.png

By August Russia will control half Ukraine. Nothing too offensive but 3 month avatar of chosing
By August Russia will control half Ukraine. Nothing too offensive but 3 month avatar of chosing

Agreed, I been saying this from the start too. Putin won’t take all of Ukraine in some blitz, but will take the East land bridge to Crimea. However, the longer it goes on and he tests the waters, sees the west won’t do much other than throw money on the dumpster fire, he will dig in and then continue to take territory throughout the south. Store you know it, he will have a pincer from the East with it closing in from both the north and south.

I mean, the same people saying Putin is getting wrecked were also saying Russia would be out of bullets by now, soldiers would have no rations, the Russian oligarchs would have over thrown him, the ruble would be rock bottom and their streets would be over ran with people overthrowing him.

None of that was true. #blueAnon at its finest

m I rite @Da Speeit ?

Russia originally bluffed about NOT wanting to invade Ukraine and then they did. And there is a big difference between bluffing about not invading a country and not bluffing about launching a nuke. The repercussions are not even on the same level.

And do you really think the combined forces of NATO have zero chances vs Russia ? Like really ? Cmon dude that's being delusional. NATO is a 30 countries force (maybe soon 32 if Finland and Sweden join which seem to be a given at this point) , among which is the most powerful militarily in the world . fully equipped modern militaries and nuclear powers like France , the UK and other decent militaries like Germany , Poland , Turkey , Norway etc. Russia would get absolutely wrecked in any direct conventional non nuclear war against the alliance. And i'm not even considering other non members NATO allies like Australia , Japan etc who could also directly or indirectly lend a hand.

Only chance Russia would have against NATO is if they actually form a coalition of their own with China , Iran , North Korea , Syria (such charming and freedom loving countries) etc and even then the "axis" would probably still lose in what would be a full blown WW3 scenario.

I disagree with him. NATO is better conventionally but namely only due to the US. But the Russians have the advantage on WMD´s. The US by all means does not have a biological, chemical weapons or radioactive programs anymore due to oversight, abiding by treaties and democracy. They also have factually depleted their nuclear making abilities and have reduced their arsenal.

Meanwhile this paper below sourcing US intelligence, leaks and others makes an argument that the Russians have an active nuclear force of AT LEAST 8,000 warheads (despite what they claim) and another 4,000 to 8,000 more in storage ranging from deep storage in bunkers to medium level easier to access storage. Read below it is a great read well sourced and the FAS has also made a similar argument that for instance the # of deployed Russian launchers and mobile that is publically known would indicate a force that well exceeds the alleged 2000 active wareheads and total force of allegedly 6000 and is more akin to 4x that for an active force. Not to mention their ability to produce is high. Lastly the paper argues as in other papers that their missile tech and strategic delivery platforms are better than what the US is fielding. Biden himself mentioned of 1 of their strategic weapons which they displayed the kinzhal missile he said is basically unstoppable. That is just 1 of 10 or so weapons unveiled that are new era, most notably the big 6 putin mentioned in 2018 was the Sarmat ICBM, the Avangard gliding vehicle, the kinzhal cruise missile, the laser, the nuclear powered cruise missile and the submarine drones

https://www.realcleardefense.com/ar...clear_and_military_forces_in_2021_661111.html

Agreed, I been saying this from the start too. Putin won’t take all of Ukraine in some blitz, but will take the East land bridge to Crimea. However, the longer it goes on and he tests the waters, sees the west won’t do much other than throw money on the dumpster fire, he will dig in and then continue to take territory throughout the south. Store you know it, he will have a pincer from the East with it closing in from both the north and south.

I mean, the same people saying Putin is getting wrecked were also saying Russia would be out of bullets by now, soldiers would have no rations, the Russian oligarchs would have over thrown him, the ruble would be rock bottom and their streets would be over ran with people overthrowing him.

m I rite @Da Speeit ?
<mma4>

No maintenance, cheap parts, defense money being laundered, poor training, cheap civilian radios, 1,000 dead per day, poor supply lines, and more. I'm beginning to think Ukraine can win this if it stays resupplied by the West. .
As I said since day one, when so many people predicted a quick Russian win, the outcome of this conflict isn't a foregone conclusion.

Attrition definitely will play a role, but Russia is losing soldiers and equipment at a quicker pace than Ukrain is getting resupplied. Russias unwilling conscripts are dying and Ukraine civilians are gaining motivation and training in better systems than Russia has available. You'd think Russia would be aware of a little thing called lend-lease.

m I rite @Da Speeit ?
neo-cons and media lying for profit. Nothing new veitnam, iraq, afghanistan... but seems Americans have a short attention span and like being lied to. I look forwards to "oh I was wrong abt Iraq" moment yet again

ISIS took Mosul with 1,500 soldiers riding technicals.

Also Russia was expecting to take over Hostomel and airlift troops over there, they were dellusional.

That is not even comparable the differences on the ground and between the forces

They were also likely expecting Ukrainian soldiers to lay down their arms and Zelensky to capitulate and flee so they could fly in Yanukovych to head a new government.

Pure delusion. No real strategists believed that including the dude at Crowd strike I haven´t checked his opinion in a while but he was saying well before they can´t take the capital quick and their generals know it.

As I said since day one, when so many people predicted a quick Russian win, the outcome of this conflict isn't a foregone conclusion.

Attrition definitely will play a role, but Russia is losing soldiers and equipment at a quicker pace than Ukrain is getting resupplied. Russias unwilling conscripts are dying and Ukraine civilians are gaining motivation and training in better systems than Russia has available. You'd think Russia would be aware of a little thing called lend-lease.
You only hearing one side since most pro russian accounts banned. Turn on telegram, saker, or American partiots like scott ritter or doug mcgregor etc. What I see is thousands of surenders daily, selling weapons to russia,and cheering in the streets

Make no mistake I choose no "side" but recognize onesided bullshit when I see it. Call it years behind me.

With what troops? Took 6 months to mobilize for gulf war. Not to mention we are giving Ukraine all our ammo which gets blown up in west ukraine in werrhouses

yeah this is also being forgotten the DOD and others have said we are burning through our strategic oil reserves which should be used in a time of civil war or world war or energy world shortage. And we are also burning through our stored weaponry but the NPCs will ignore statements of concern even from Pentagon people who they overwise worship. Not to mention the POS DOD said that they are concerned US weaponry will end up on the black market and into europe.... and it already is.

Pure delusion. No real strategists believed that including the dude at Crowd strike I haven´t checked his opinion in a while but he was saying well before they can´t take the capital quick and their generals know it.
Not nearly as delusional as believing they sent an entire battle group into North Ukraine to distract elements of the UA one thousand of kms away from Donbas that wouldn’t have been able to move in force to affect any significant change in the battles for these contentious areas that were taken within days anyways.

You only hearing one side since most pro russian accounts banned. Turn on telegram, saker, or American partiots like scott ritter or doug mcgregor etc. What I see is thousands of surenders daily, selling weapons to russia,and cheering in the streets

TikTok as well, VKontakte (Russian facebook), and if you searched on Yandex, Baidu, or checked non western media. Its like parallel worlds

Not nearly as delusional as believing they sent an entire battle group into North Ukraine to distract elements of the UA one thousand of kms away from Donbas that wouldn’t have been able to move in force to affect any significant change in the battles for these contentious areas that were taken within days anyways.

There was larger forces in poltava which is within driving distance. The distraction split the army in 4 main direction, north center (kiev),,, north east (sumy),,, east (Donbass) and south (Crimea) but the south flank was the easiest to take as any forces that may have gone there were prioritzed and sent to reinforce kiev. The donbass forces have since been nearly encircled. It also begs the question why would ukraine have over 35% of their military in the Donbass unless the theory is true which is they planned to attack the Donbass in March.

The reality as well is ukrainain forces who have moved into previously occupied northern ukraine positions have suffered heavy loses from artillery and cruise missile strikes. One might argue the russian pull back in those regions was intended to see previously entrenched ukrainain forces expose themselves move in and in the movement forward they were exposed and then later bombed.

And that's the other side. And as usual the truth is different.

Do you really believe Russia is dragging this out intentionally? There's no invasion in human history where that was a smart strategy.

isn’t it interesting that Twitter has been banning video evidence and related stories that contradict the establishment narrative, which is helping push both them making and the government spending billions on this conflict? That also covered for Biden and the Obama state department in Ukraine and helped moderated content regarding trumps impeachment trial related to Ukraine and then hunter bidens laptop related to Ukraine?
This is a straight up proxy war and they will suppress any bit of info they can.

There was larger forces in poltava which is within driving distance. The distraction split the army in 4 main direction, north center (kiev),,, north east (sumy),,, east (Donbass) and south (Crimea) but the south flank was the easiest to take as any forces that may have gone there were prioritzed and sent to reinforce kiev. The donbass forces have since been nearly encircled. It also begs the question why would ukraine have over 35% of their military in the Donbass unless the theory is true which is they planned to attack the Donbass in March.

The reality as well is ukrainain forces who have moved into previously occupied northern ukraine positions have suffered heavy loses from artillery and cruise missile strikes. One might argue the russian pull back in those regions was intended to see previously entrenched ukrainain forces expose themselves move in and in the movement forward they were exposed and then later bombed.
You guys keep talking about the salient in Donbas but anyone can look at the map and see that Russia hasn’t come any closer to cutting it off. Perhaps they had a large portion of their military in Donbas anticipating an attack by their neighbor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back