International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Elon Musk blocked the Cybertruck equipped with a machine gun, which he "gave" to Ramzan Kadyrov

Kadyrov himself said this. According to him, Elon Musk acted ugly, because "he gives expensive gifts from the heart, and then remotely turns them off."

Kadyrov also noted that the Cybertruck was equipped with a machine gun and sent to the SVO, where it "perfectly coped with combat missions." Due to the shutdown, the car had to be towed to the rear:

"This is not manly. I had to tow the iron horse. How is that possible, Elon? Is that how it's done?"

Earlier, Elon Musk called those who believe that he could have given the Cybertruck to Ramzan Kadyrov "backward."

The new Lada Aura will cost Russians the same price as Audi and BMW, analysts have calculated. The AvtoVAZ sedan, which is presented as a business class, will cost from 2.8 million rubles. For the same money before the SVO, you could buy an Audi, BMW and other cars of famous brands.

Btw Ruski comments on Telegram all say Lada is shit

The new Lada Aura will cost Russians the same price as Audi and BMW, analysts have calculated. The AvtoVAZ sedan, which is presented as a business class, will cost from 2.8 million rubles. For the same money before the SVO, you could buy an Audi, BMW and other cars of famous brands.

Btw Ruski comments on Telegram all say Lada is shit
To be fair and sharp it wasn't bad stuff.
If about Toretsk Putin and his friends like Biden are happy definitely: matushka had signed evacuation order for this small city more than 15 hours ago. Explosions continue to disturb peaceful life in area while small special operation in Ukraine is going and done according to schedule as had been planned. Trademark : Mr Putin.

Obviously pro Kremlin oriented Kissinger- Chamberlain style administration now does have one main task: to protect their comrades in matushka till 30.09.2024 decisions. Decisions on paper.
Italy had told in open text that Ukraine will not be allowed to strike their comrades in matushka with weapons supplied by Italy in order not to worry their friends and comrades in matushka. While they had told that might supply SAMP-T battery till end of this month. This means maybe till end of December if Hitler before this will not be ready enough.

There also is reality that interceptor missiles for SAMP-T are very expensive ...also quickly they might be replaced only if France will sign order. Only then.

Europe doesn't looks that will agree to play Kurds No2 role for war laboratorium and therefore will not deplete stockpiles.
They ofc had told that now better will be to implement vectoral type sanctions and after year might be evalued effect and then next packages of sanctions might be introduced in order to improve sanctions effect.

It is real madhouse level talking, still realpolitik in real life.

Elon Musk blocked the Cybertruck equipped with a machine gun, which he "gave" to Ramzan Kadyrov

Kadyrov himself said this. According to him, Elon Musk acted ugly, because "he gives expensive gifts from the heart, and then remotely turns them off."

Kadyrov also noted that the Cybertruck was equipped with a machine gun and sent to the SVO, where it "perfectly coped with combat missions." Due to the shutdown, the car had to be towed to the rear:

"This is not manly. I had to tow the iron horse. How is that possible, Elon? Is that how it's done?"

Earlier, Elon Musk called those who believe that he could have given the Cybertruck to Ramzan Kadyrov "backward."
lol he’s doing that idiot a favor, unfortunately. The cybertruck I a complete pos. I’d love to see him take it into combat

I don't think the reasoning is imperial thinking.. isn't the reason nuclear weapons?

You just don't directly militarily attack/invade a country - in their home territory - that has them when you do not. Honest question - am I that far off base?

I don't think the reasoning is imperial thinking.. isn't the reason nuclear weapons?

You just don't directly militarily attack/invade a country - in their home territory - that has them when you do not. Honest question - am I that far off base?
I have to remind people Putin wealth is on the line any effort depending on election results could wipe his forture off the face of the earth. Elon for all his crazyness did say one thing that made a ton of sense when asked what it was like to be the richest man on the planet he said ask Vladimir Putin. He went on and said Putin worth many many more times then me. At the time Elon net worth hit 310 billion dollars. Media nut cases who are paid by the actual trillionaire class keep saying Elon will be the first to a trillion that is laughable even Elon knows it.

Example one it took China everything they had to get the merger of rio tinto stopped they even bought more of the company then blackrock but you know who's name is not mentioned in the largest mining company in the world Rothschild family? Rothschilds have owned a majority stake since 1880's talk about old money. They and Putin play in the same planet with the likes of MBS and a number of others in the mining, oil production and other sectors they completely control. Putin hoping that Trump wins so he can gain control over Ukraine's vast assists. Before people go so that is why Europe and US is do this to take control more like to avoid Russia taking control Russia already the largest land mass and Ukraine would give them even greater control.

Since the frontline remained static today and there are no worthy updates, let's have 3 min of entertainment:

If someone will agree to fight for Empire he might get forgotten and abadoned till end of universe. Mussolini, 1935 th.

French are upgrading the piss out of M-2000s

France plans to upgrade Mirage 2000-5F jets being donated to Ukraine to help the country strike Russian ground targets, according to the SudOuest media outlet.

The aircraft could be delivered with valuable new munitions, including versions of the MICA beyond-visual-range air-to-air missile. The -5F variant is optimized for air-to-air use, but the plan now appears to be using them as ground-attack jets, employing air-to-ground munitions that France has already been sending to Ukraine, such as the stealthy SCALP-EG cruise missile and the Hammer rocket-assisted precision-guided bomb.

Reactions: Cid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darcandkharg
Back