International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

I had not seen it all. Russian stuck by FPV drone, motions the next man to shoot him in the head who complies with no hesistation and moves on.
GQsuzx1XMAACCg0

I'm a future Russia citizen now
You should travel to russia and apply to participate in small special operation to deNazify ukraine. Then your application for russian citizenship will be processed quickly. Putin also will pay you hiring bonus and salary for work in special military operation....
Don't forget to tell that you want to deNazify Ukraine and Putin is blessed by God.

You should travel to russia and apply to participate in small special operation to deNazify ukraine. Then your application for russian citizenship will be processed quickly. Putin also will pay you hiring bonus and salary for work in special military operation....
Don't forget to tell that you want to deNazify Ukraine and Putin is blessed by God.

It's a good idea. The S.M.O. is going as planned.

I believe Putin is a better leader than what America has to offer

I believe Putin is a better leader than what America has to offer
I hope you will be statisfied if FRS will implement the same key interest base rate % as Russia or Ukraine ...
I can imagine happiness level.......and reaction.

I hope you will be statisfied if FRS will implement the same key interest base rate % as Russia or Ukraine ...
I can imagine happiness level.......and reaction.
I'm moving to kazan. When we conquer Ukraine I'm moving to krivoy rog

I hope that our Russian army supporters here have doordash, because if they go outside, it could mean a one-way trip to Ukraine.

Reactions: PEB
Back