• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few idiots on either side can always be expected to pop off with stupidity like this. That's different than a majority of sitting congressman and women of the Democrats or Republicans agreeing it's a great idea and going through with it.

Worked for the so called "Reid Rule". Thanks Mitch McConnell.

If we wanted to avoid all this, that stupid fuck should have been dusted long ago. Now we're in the realm of using any previous action by the other side to justify future action. They escalated to this point. They'll cry to high heaven about how unfair it is when turnabout happens, but they stole a Supreme Court justice off that logic. Crocodile tears.

Worked for the so called "Reid Rule". Thanks Mitch McConnell.

If we wanted to avoid all this, that stupid fuck should have been dusted long ago. Now we're in the realm of using any previous action by the other side to justify future action. They escalated to this point. They'll cry to high heaven about how unfair it is when turnabout happens, but they stole a Supreme Court justice off that logic. Crocodile tears.
At what point though does someone say "We can do it too, but it's not worth it?" Who or which side will be the 1st to break that cycle? Neither side wants to come across as weak ass bitches or ineffective so the cycle goes on. Just like blood feuds in shithole countries.

At what point though does someone say "We can do it too, but it's not worth it?" Who or which side will be the 1st to break that cycle? Neither side wants to come across as weak ass bitches or ineffective so the cycle goes on. Just like blood feuds in shithole countries.

You're not wrong, but I think we're in the time of blood feuds unfortunately. The Dems at least have tried to do the right thing. Look at the ACA negotiations, Republicans got so much input, so many amendments passed, and then when it went up to vote not a single damn one of them voted for it. Then they wanted to foist all the blame on the Dems saying that "we didn't have any input, they passed it". Then when it comes time to look at the AHCA, they literally lock the shit up in a basement and throw some shit together in a week. Then it's Gorsuch, and CHIP, and DACA, they're not drawing it back any time soon.

I don't blame the Dems at all for returning fire, they tried their damnedest to maintain decorum and have about 30 daggers in the back to show for it. The GOP needs to be shown that this shit doesn't fly, and I think we're at a point where Dems are only going to get more support if they start playing political hardball. That's the cost of the polarization started by Newt Gingrich and carried on by Boehner, McConnell, and the like. Turning the cheek hasn't worked, so it's time to start plucking out eyes.

It's not how i'd like our politics to be, but it's the reality of the situation.

You're not wrong, but I think we're in the time of blood feuds unfortunately. The Dems at least have tried to do the right thing. Look at the ACA negotiations, Republicans got so much input, so many amendments passed, and then when it went up to vote not a single damn one of them voted for it. Then they wanted to foist all the blame on the Dems saying that "we didn't have any input, they passed it". Then when it comes time to look at the AHCA, they literally lock the shit up in a basement and throw some shit together in a week. Then it's Gorsuch, and CHIP, and DACA, they're not drawing it back any time soon.

I don't blame the Dems at all for returning fire, they tried their damnedest to maintain decorum and have about 30 daggers in the back to show for it. The GOP needs to be shown that this shit doesn't fly, and I think we're at a point where Dems are only going to get more support if they start playing political hardball. That's the cost of the polarization started by Newt Gingrich and carried on by Boehner, McConnell, and the like. Turning the cheek hasn't worked, so it's time to start plucking out eyes.

It's not how i'd like our politics to be, but it's the reality of the situation.
I agree that Republicans haven't negotiated in good faith.

@Falsedawn I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up all this reasonableness, honest opinions and shit. It's making me break out in hives and get itchy as shit.

FBI agents got together right after the election and called themselves a secret society. These are the same FBI agents discussing forming an insurance policy in case Trump won. These are the same FBI agents that cleared Hillary Clinton. They are all tied to the same people buying and then submitting knowingly fake dossiers to the FISA court. And after all of that these are the same people hired by Robert Mueller. 2+2 still equals 4, right?

He has the charts

022.png

14-louie-gohmert-chart.w1200.h630.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-11-14-at-8.13.17-PM.jpg

The entire "Nothingburger, nothing to see here, assholes!!! fake news!!!!" position.

There is nothing to see here yet in regards to the burger that is Russian collusion. Sometimes retards on here need to be reminded of that fact.

There is a reason "this is it!" Has become a thing

There is nothing to see here yet in regards to the burger that is Russian collusion. Sometimes retards on here need to be reminded of that fact.

Because Trumptards would rather debate in buzzwords than in actual facts. Remember, nothing to do with Russia. NOTHING. So far we have seen LOTS to do with Russia

Lol @ those convictions being anything at all. If the investigation ended right now it would be an absolute embarrssment for the dems

Really? We have so far what 4 or 5 convictions/guilty pleas lol

Trump only hires the best people. BEST PEOPLE

We have Donald Jr. the then campaign advisor, and Jared Kushner meeting with who they thought was a foreign asset in order to receive campaign dirt. We have, as of now, a guilty plea and three other convictions.

This is it has been a cynical ploy by you guys on the right to pretend as if every revelation is the be all, end all of the ongoing investigation. It's a cheap, facile obfuscation tactic. Nothing more.

We have Donald Jr. the then campaign advisor, and Jared Kushner meeting with who they thought was a foreign asset in order to receive campaign dirt. We have, as of now, a guilty plea and three other convictions.

This is it has been a cynical ploy by you guys on the right to pretend as if every revelation is the be all, end all of the ongoing investigation. It's a cheap, facile obfuscation tactic. Nothing more.

They think this is only a legitimate investigation if Donald himself is found guilty and jailed. LOL. They will move the goalposts until that happens

They think this is only a legitimate investigation if Donald himself is found guilty and jailed. LOL. They will move the goalposts until that happens

It seems oddly hypocritical. These same people cant go a discussion about the White House without talking about Hilary, still.

You leave Alabama out of this!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.