Rumors of Dick Cheney being Bidens foreign policy advisor..

Would validate all of the people who believe Joe is just another MIC piece of shit, as if Obama's foreign policy wasn't enough. But we'll see.
Democrats can't bring themselves to admit it, but the one thing that Americans all seem to agree on-- right or wrong-- was that Trump's foreign policy absolutely crushed it. Well, except with regard to Israel for the contemporary Neo-Nazi or Chomsky-Nazi types. They couldn't stand that Kushner achieved more towards stabilizing Middle Eastern relationships and peace than anyone else since the 1967 catastrophe, and that includes Clinton with the hollow Oslo accords that collapsed before he had even left office.

I don't believe the least invasive or meddlesome strategy is necessarily the least destructive, in the long term, but right now that's what Americans want, and it seems to be what the rest of the civilized world wants, too.

Lincoln Project = Dick Cheney policy

So, why are we surprised by Biden chilling with Cheney?

I can't see it either, but if Biden and his team have any sense they'll stay away.
"Cheney" is still a dirty word in the eyes of many people, both on the left and the right of politics.

Liz Cheney was a liberal hero for standing up to Trump when he wanted to pull out of Afghanistan. Cheney's family is fine again. The Bush era neocons got reformed by the left in an attempt to attack Trump.

edit: There is virtually no chance Dick Cheney gets another advisor role.

Last edited:
I can't see it. That would be a death nail right out of the gate. I think this is just some Twitter noise. Although, I would like to see how the left would handle that.

The leadership of the democrat party isn't part of the left. There really is only one party controlling the USA but I would say that the democrat party as a whole at least makes some small gestures to labor.

I was wondering why Cheney came out of nowhere lately, now we know. All I can think of for people who voted Biden out of hate for Trump is “forgive them father for they do not know what they have done”

Dick “military industrial complex” Cheney, whispering in the ear of a geriatric, meat-puppet of a leader.

War with Iran/Syria incoming ...

Is Cheney healthy enough to hold any position?

Hell, it feels like it’s been 20 years since Eminem told Ms. Cheney that her husband’s heart problems were complicated.

IDK I would think the geniuses of MAGA and Q would have been able to get the inside scoop on Darth Cheney being behind the entire thing from the beginning. First I'm hearing of this

BTW a quick internet search yields absolutely no mention of Dick Cheney

Pretty sure hes like a modern day Kissinger who advises all presidents on this stuff behind the scenes

Liz Cheney was a liberal hero for standing up to Trump when he wanted to pull out of Afghanistan. Cheney's family is fine again. The Bush era neocons got reformed by the left in an attempt to attack Trump.

edit: There is virtually no chance Dick Cheney gets another advisor role.
001-0118213206-cheneyemperor.jpg

Come on even this is a conspiracy I could get behind

I was wondering why Cheney came out of nowhere lately, now we know. All I can think of for people who voted Biden out of hate for Trump is “forgive them father for they do not know what they have done”

I hope he is wearing knee pads

If it happens we are definitely turning the middle east into a glass parking lot.

Foreign intervention isn't only about spending. My mistake if I framed it as only feeding money to the likes of defense contractors.
That is an important distinction. But I don’t think it makes Trump any less of a MIC shill. I think the hawks are just fine with the future of aggression being ramping up drone strikes as Trump did.

Sounds good, we should be at war by Feb 1

Democrats can't bring themselves to admit, but the one thing that Americans all seem to agree on-- right or wrong-- was that Trump's foreign policy absolutely crushed it. Well, except with regard to Israel for the contemporary Neo-Nazi or Chomsky-Nazi types. They couldn't stand that Kushner achieved more towards stabilizing Middle Eastern relationships and peace than anyone else, and that includes Clinton with the hollow Oslo accords that collapsed before he had even left office, since the 1967 catastrophe.

I don't believe the least invasive or meddlesome strategy is necessarily the least destructive, in the long term, but right now that's what Americans want, and it seems to be what the rest of the civilized world wants, too.

I was trying to tell everyone for years that although the monarchs of the Arab Penninsula are decadent and corrupt, they all have prophesized a future for themselves without oil as they know that it will run out some day. They signaled to the world that they want to develop tourist and finance economies and become the new "New York". This makes them much more eligible for partnership with the west than Iran.

This was a great opportunity to cut trade deals, diplomatic deals, etc. The west had to pick a side, Iran or the Arabs, and the smart bet is on the Arabs. Iran would not accept Israel, and Israel was able to get along with Saudi Arabia and another states.

It just made sense, and Jared Kushner new it. Much of the left has demonized Israel to the point where Iran is a "good guy" and couldn't accept the relationship building between the Arab monarchies and Israel.(Saudi Arabia has offered Israel their airspace to bomb Iran)

I hope everyone can accept what's happened here.

It seems like Biden was talking about a personal relationship when the clip was edited. He said nothing about liking his foreign policy decisions.

Back