Rumors of Dick Cheney being Bidens foreign policy advisor..

It's not going to happen most of his advisors are coming from the Obama administration. I hear Susan Rice been talked to and Obama former secretary of the military I think Ash Carter? I don't think any with ties to the Bush administration would be in consideration even people tied to Lincoln Project.

Not a bad idea, just ask Cheney what he would do and then don't do that.

Democrats can't bring themselves to admit it, but the one thing that Americans all seem to agree on-- right or wrong-- was that Trump's foreign policy absolutely crushed it. Well, except with regard to Israel for the contemporary Neo-Nazi or Chomsky-Nazi types. They couldn't stand that Kushner achieved more towards stabilizing Middle Eastern relationships and peace than anyone else since the 1967 catastrophe, and that includes Clinton with the hollow Oslo accords that collapsed before he had even left office.

I don't believe the least invasive or meddlesome strategy is necessarily the least destructive, in the long term, but right now that's what Americans want, and it seems to be what the rest of the civilized world wants, too.

What were Trumps foreign policy wins? North Korea? Climate change? NATO alliance? Iran? China/Russia?
Kushner pushing Trump to recognize Jerusalem as the new capital and increasing the number of illegal West Bank settlements is a good thing? Stabilizing? Opposing that is being neo-Nazi?

Cheney is way too old and wouldn't even want to at this point.

He already has 10 hidden palaces from his exploits in the early 2000s.

I didn't even know he was still alive lol. I find it extremely unlikely but I guess stranger things have happened... still not buying it tho

Yeah don't see this happening. Didn't the guy have a movie made about him that showed how much of a slimeball he is? I assume that was a common theme in Vice.

Don't really know why people would be that surprised. The Bush cabinet nowadays are basically heralded as heroes by other establishment politicians/press. Trump was a heretic for basically acknowledging that they belong in jail rather than in public.

They were the last "good" neo-con regime. Which really differs from the neo-liberal agenda in name only. A bit of bullshitting about abortion, religious pandering and some welfare hand-outs, otherwise there's nothing to separate them.

Biden, Cheney, Bush, Clintons, McCain, etc. they're all the same. They follow the same political lineage of thought. No doubt we're going to see more action as far as foreign interventionism (which is what Biden really means when he talks about bringing back U.S's international "esteem").

Last edited:
I can't see it. That would be a death nail right out of the gate. I think this is just some Twitter noise. Although, I would like to see how the left would handle that.
Biden doesn't care about reelection. Its time to pay up for getting elected

Back