Rumor: WWE and TapouT to Announce Exclusive Sponsorship Deal

I never cared for the brand. It's perfect for muscle bound meatheads with tattoos all over their body.

They use to put out good gear.. Trained in rash-guards/shorts, for years that never faded, ripped.

wtf, global companies like adidas/puma should be beggin wwe for a deal, instead they doing a deal with the almost anonymous tapout???

cool story time: I owned a tapout shirt before I had EVER seen anyone else wearing one. Eventually I had to give them up of course, as they got progressively more shit and simultaneously became an indicator of a douchebag.

cool story time: I owned a tapout shirt before I had EVER seen anyone else wearing one. Eventually I had to give them up of course, as they got progressively more shit and simultaneously became an indicator of a douchebag.

I owned one pair of tapout shorts, the black ones with flowers that Rashad wore back in the day

wtf, global companies like adidas/puma should be beggin wwe for a deal, instead they doing a deal with the almost anonymous tapout???
Lol @ people thinking professional companies for serious sports should sponsor choreographed steroid-fight soap operas.

I bet anything that the mod who moved this still worships Pride. :(

There goes the personality of the fighters. Gtfo

Meltzer said that they are in talks but not yet finalized

Back