Rumor: WWE and TapouT to Announce Exclusive Sponsorship Deal

Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to a wild claim from sports gossip blog TerezOwens , TapouT is preparing to announce a deal with the WWE, in which the lifestyle brand will serve as the exclusive sponsor for the WWE

Would be cool. I'm glad the tap out guys are still around

WWE and the people who walk around in tap out shirts in the city have been synonymous in my mind anyway. I guess it's a good thing.

uhhh they are at least 6 years too late on the whole Tapout thing

A TapouT shirt is just a form of douche detection anyways.

LOL, Tapout is trash. That was like years ago when they were popular.

Pretty sure they actually sold the company. Mask was Tapout. Always seemed to my like the other two were just riding his coattails.

You mean the other two that started the company with him and rode up and down California selling t shirts out the back of their trunk back in the illegal dark days when there was no money in this shit?
Yea definitely a couple of fairweather coattail riders

Lol

That is pretty awful for the wwe

Lol WWE could get a huge name like Nike for a deal like that but instead they'll go to Tapout? Seems legit

TapouT deserves a nice deal. They put in time and effort and it is paying off.

Either Tapout is way bigger in the US than I would have ever imagined; or this is complete BS.

LMAO Tapout is shit...The WWE can't get a big company like Nike?

A TapouT shirt is just a form of douche detection anyways.

It's sad how that is actually somewhat true. I liked the whole D.I.Y ethic. With anything, music, MMA, etc., new audience or certain types will find it.

Maybe it's a good thing. I really like the Tap Out crew, but I've always hated the style of their clothing line. Maybe this is the type of re-branding that they need.

Back