Rumor: Ryan Hall on TUF 22

I think JT has the best shot if he can get put on the other side of the bracket of langhi and get the first takedown against lepri. He's beaten everybody in division before

1) JT is not at TLI
2) JT will never beat Lepri in his life at the mundials.

giphy.gif

Wonder how good his striking and wrestling are though..

It's an impressive accomplishment to win world's at a colored belt. However, it doesn't make you a "world champion."

http://5050bjj.com/instructors

"Ryan is an IBJJF World (Mundial), No-Gi World, and European champion and medalist at the CBJJ Brazilian National (Brasiliero) championship, but is best known for his accomplishments on the world level of no-gi submission wrestling competition where he has faced and defeated some of the sport’s greatest champions."

He won No Gi and Gi Worlds and European 7 years ago....at Purple Belt.

LOL

This will be hilarious if true.

I its totally doable, springgs is a great competitor, despite all the TLI crap, he is an elite competitor, he has a very good change of getting gold sometime in the future.

Like I said, anytime someone wants to be a sucker and bet me that spriggs will win the mundials let me know and I will take that bet.

He has no guard. He is too easy for the best guys to figure out like DJ was.
There is no reason spriggs cannot win it other than he never ever will win it period.
People love saying that spriggs can win, but when it comes to putting any action on it they pussy out. Words are just words. I would bet anything from an account to 1000 dollars on it.

"Ryan is an IBJJF World (Mundial), No-Gi World, and European champion and medalist at the CBJJ Brazilian National (Brasiliero) championship, but is best known for his accomplishments on the world level of no-gi submission wrestling competition where he has faced and defeated some of the sport’s greatest champions."

At least he does not have a rape trial on his record, amirite???

Ryan on TUF would make me actually watch it again. I have never sat down and watched the show, except on DVD, I would watch this one weekly.

Judging by the preview it looks like he is fighting tonight! My opinion on Ryan Hall is this....

His Jiu-Jitsu will be the best/most dynamic at Light Weight... if he can get the fight to the ground... life is good for him.

If the fight stays standing (against a World-Class Striker), he will likely meet his doom.

Thoughts?

I bet his shit talking will be hilarious

Will be all intellectual

Will be cool if true

Hope he doesnt get koed

I still watch his dvds

His jiu jitsu style with a crazy guard game (the old school "fundamental" one just gets you pittered patter from a strong wrestler on top) with crushing top game should be perfect for mma, the fact that he is not a monster like most top level gi grapplers is a huge disadvantage for him.

Does anyone know what time does the show air?

He definitely carried that over from his TLI days. Those guys started that, as it's been pointed out.

Go back into the Wayback Machine and prove me wrong. Find Alliance bragging about blue and purple belt world champions first.

I don't think it's cool to brag about a colored belt championship without pointing out what belt it's for.

I would love to watch some none stop blinking from ryan lol...

I hope he does it, I seen some vids of him doing wrestling comptetition, so I guess that part should be on check by now.

War Ryan!

Aw, I would actually kinda hate that. I love Ryan, and would love to watch him on TUF.
But, watching McGregor... I just... can't...

Anyway to stream this? I'm in a hotel room with no Fox Sports 1. No Fox online login thing, either.

(mods, delete if it's against the rule. Not a PPV so I'm not exactly stealing from Dana - I mean the fighters.)

I think he will do well. He is smart and has some decent wrestling.

At a tournament yesterday I asked one of his students if Ryan had resumed teaching the majority of the classes (After Seph opened his own academy)

His answer was, no. Read into that what you will.

I went to DC and trained with him a lil while back. he cussed us out damn near the whole time . It was like 100 degrees in there.....awesome time, great rolling. going back the next time I'm in DC. and will watch tuf again if he's on.

Another beautiful 1rd heel hook by Ryan Hall!

Dude is for real!

Ryan Hall is an elite grappler facing a bunch of guys who can't really grapple. He's going to run through every single fighter on that European team without too much trouble, I think.

Right. It says absolutely nothing about their skill at all. their comp just totally sucks. Got it. thanks

Ryan is a nasty grappler but we'll see how he does in the UFC. This TUF competition isn't exactly tough for someone like him.

Back