Rumor Has It Reyes Tore His ACL

What world do you live in where outstriking someone is considered running?
If you don’t stand in front of Jon and Let him hit you, then you are a runner. That doesn’t apply for Jon though who literally turned his back and got on his bike multiple times during the fight

Jones oblique/teep spams are very predictable but somehow no one bothered to defend and counter them like Adesanya did that resulted into knocking Whittaker out.

Chill your beans, it was a joke. I personally thought Reyes won the first 3 but I had money on a Jones decision so for me personally it was the perfect result.

Now that’s the first organic opinion I’ve seen in here about the fight. Cheers to you for winning even though you’re conflicted over it.

Whooped Jones ass with a torn ACL, impressive.
Or maybe Jon Jones is the one who caused that tear (if it is true) with one his oblique kicks, so Jon Jones win effective striking by causing the most damage.

The fight was inconclusive.

Chill your beans, it was a joke. I personally thought Reyes won the first 3 but I had money on a Jones decision so for me personally it was the perfect result.
lol same here man, thought Jones lost but cheered my ass off when he didn’t due to my betting

Ran for the whole of the last two rounds with a torn ACL? Impressive!

Law dog and little nicky are lovers. Walking hand in hand in these threads and doin pirouettes and shit
You seem jealous....sorry you are all alone and sad.

Wow, Jones lost to a guy with one leg and then turned around and lost to a guy with a torn ACL? what goatness

Jones is unimpressive as hell without steroids. Most boring champion in the sport.

A torn ACL isn’t proof of damage by Jones. You don’t need to be in a fight to tear your ACL.
If that’s true that he tore it, he could have done it anywhere

Wow so 2 consecutive fighters Jon has brutalized so bad that he’s put them out of commission with severe injuries

GOAT

Back