Rumor Chael "American Gangster" Sonnen Has Passed His Usada Test

29XYmgE.gif

That twitter person has fabricated MMA news before, I'll wait to hear from Chael himself. He'll let us all know, he's that kind of dude.

Do you think he will amp up his antics again? I'm a huge fan, even now of the more mature, moderate Chael, but I hope he goes full Gangster-Chael again.

ok, here is is the "story" on entimports who are about as reliable as .. well they aint...

http://entimports.com/2016/08/sonnen-no-drug-test-needed-for-lesnar-his-cheating-is-obvious/

thats lifted from FloCombat

http://www.flocombat.com/article/44...t-need-a-test-to-tell-us-anything-about-brock

who say nothing about him getting his results back

(and that Chael interview/podcast was BEFORE ariel asked him and he said he didnt have the results back)

Its just entimports clickbaiting again....
I think I tagged you on a thread about sonnen himself saying on Twitter he had passed. Yeah you will say that you don't know if you passed, you just know that you will get the violation stuff if you get caught, obviously

Can't find the thread now because I'm on mobile

CAN NOT WAIT! THE RETURN OF THE KING.

I think I tagged you on a thread about sonnen himself saying on Twitter he had passed. Yeah you will say that you don't know if you passed, you just know that you will get the violation stuff if you get caught, obviously

Can't find the thread now because I'm on mobile

no he didnt......

what happened was, someone said "when do you get your results back" so he said "thursday" (which is simply impossible because they dont tell you in advance when yuou are getting them back

So on thursday someone asked him "what was the test result" and he replied "basically clean"

People (including one MMA site) took this as proof he had his results back, even writing peices saying he passed..

this was all like a week or so ago.

Ariel Helwanhi posted on tuesday after speaking to Chael that Chael had been tested for a second time on 4th August, and didnt have his results back for EITHER test yet.

The "basically clean" tweet was just chael pissing around.

here we go

Thats two days ago, nearly a week AFTER Chaels "basically clean" tweet

I said at the time Chael was just messing around, one day you guys will learn to believe me (sometimes I do actually know what im talking about ;))

(and yes, if you pass you get an email saying you passed, that samles can be retested in the future etc, but they will never tell you - oh you get your results on thursday :D)

Hahah so nuts that the is basically the same for someone who does weed in his free time and a fighter who get's busted with 6 banned substances. Advanced stuff like hgh, epo etc. Epo was just nuts imo.

Even his gastank was fake.

Chael...."I'm like John Jones, I sound like Sean Combs, I got trombone-sized stones like John Holmes and a I pee hot like Kimo Leopold"

He passed an out of competition test ;)

Sonnen will get that big money fight. Make millions of dollars and fail another drug test.

Which is fine, I don't care. U gotta do what U gotta do.

Back