Rumble's latest picture among bodybuilders

Is he the only one there who's not on (muscle growth stimulating) drugs?

Is his cheeks like that from permanent damage due to his excessive weight cutting?!? y he look like dat doe

Man he's huge

chicken legs ? in keeping with current sherdog vernacular I'd say they look thick, solid & powerful.

I will never understand those 'bodybuilders' sporting chicken legz...That is not even body building, that is their own retard intepretation of body building.

Well put him next to big ramy, then he'll look anorectic.
There are levels to this as dc put it.
eB8nZ.jpg

Last edited:
Is his cheeks like that from permanent damage due to his excessive weight cutting?!? y he look like dat doe
looks more like bloat from a drug like Dianabol, anadrol, or deca-durabolin

Rumble and his "retirement" aka juice break <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Rumble and his "retirement" aka juice break <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Announcing retirement makes all the more sense. Between not liking getting hit and obviously having an urge to get jacked, he knew he had to get USADA off his back so he could go full blown needle. He's not fighting so he can do what he wants. May be some issue if he decides to come out of retirement though since it's damn obvious what he's up to now.

I'd say WWE. At least in bodybuilding they're actively competing with each other.
Yeah but every bodybuilding "win" it's entirely subjective and at the discretion of the judges. Neither of them are sports. It's like comparing a TV show to ballet or something.

Hes too tall. Most bodybuilders are short. So is he actually trying to be a real bodybuilder or just getting jacked for no reason? If not, we keep talking about him because....stuff and things..

Well put him next to big ramy, then he'll look anorectic.
There are levels to this as dc put it.
eB8nZ.jpg
Everybody looks small next to Big Ramy. Dude is a freakazoid.

You do realize he is dwarfing Antoine Vaillant in that pic, who is a 6' professional bodybuilder - taller than Big Ramy!

Back