Rumble's latest picture among bodybuilders

Just want to see uber rumble in UFC. He could take heads off if he has any speed like he did left. He is jacked to hell and looks like he'd hit harder than carwin right now.

This dude left in his prime to sell drugs. Lol what.

On a side note to those of you talking about his head being bigger, a possible unfortunate side effect of roids is skull growth/inflammation
I just want to say thats a myth. hgh doesn't make your head grow unless youre taking insane amounts for long periods of time. look at cro cop. he too hgh for years his head is fine. a big head is just genetics. . when your face is bloated it just makes it look even bigger

WHat a mindfuck. One of the baddest fighters on the planet morphing into one of those fake tough guys at the gym.

I guarantee most bodybuilders have more drive and dedication than some internet bitch like you who sits on a computer all day. You probably don’t even work out

And how is dedication related to self confidence?
You are weird.

Bodybuilder are as fragile as a teenage girl... self confidence is not a pro.
Oh yah I’m the weirdo. Wtf does this even mean? Your post makes zero sense you freak

“Self confidence is not a pro” Could call you weird because what you say makes zero sense at all.

Keep thinking bodybuilders and guys like Rumble Johnson have confidence issues lol

Last edited:
I'd say WWE. At least in bodybuilding they're actively competing with each other.

So standing on a podium in a small speedo all oiled up, flexing so other men can judge your body is less retarded?

So standing on a podium in a small speedo all oiled up, flexing so other men can judge your body is less retarded?

As opposed to dressing up in costumes, putting on facepaint/makeup, and FAKE fighting?? You bet your ass. I dont even hate wrestling. I was a huge Stone Cold fan back in the day. But when compared to actual competition WWE is silly.

Back