Rumble vs. Lawler at 190 Lbs Catchweight - Who do you got winning?

ANAFILMS

No fucks given.
Banned
Reaction score
I know that this will most likely never happen because of the size difference,
However Lawler used to fight at MW and Rumble used to cut down to WW so its not theoretically impossible.

Both are known for their extremely hard punches / scary appearance alltogether.

I would give it to Rumble, one of the most dangerous strikers in the UFC right now hands down.
There would be no danger of takedowns / submissions from Robbie so it would be a stand-up dog fight. Robbie would get TKO/KO'd even though it wouldn't be the optimal weight for Rumble to fight at his best effectiviness.

I would truly fear for lawlers life.

Rumble would be a hell of a lot bigger than Robbie come fight time. Rumble would simply be too big for Lawler at the end of the day.

Rumble didn't even make 90 against Vitor. If we're gonna get silly her let's talk Bigfoot against Rockhold at 205

I don't mean to call a question stupid, but this is a stupid question. C'mon.

Who you got winning between Bones and Conor? Or between Rockhold and Mighty Mouse?

We could do this all day, but in 95% of the cases these will be stupid questions.

Depends on Rumble's condition after the weight cut.

With Rumble now at a more appropriate weight, it's ludicrous to imagine him fighting at 170 ever again, or in this case against a 170 fighter. Or even 185 for that matter. The image just doesn't form in my mind. Doesn't even seem like it's possible.

I don't mean to call a question stupid, but this is a stupid question. C'mon.

Who you got winning between Bones and Conor? Or between Rockhold and Mighty Mouse?

We could do this all day, but in 95% of the cases these will be stupid questions.
Still you checked my stupid thread and posted in my stupid thread
So that makes you stupid, stupid.

33ettas.jpg

Depends on Rumble's condition after the weight cut.
No, it literally does NOT depend on that. It wouldn't depend on anything. The correct answer is "murder"

Rumble by 'scary appearance'

Still you checked my stupid thread and posted in my stupid thread
So that makes you stupid, stupid.
Whatever. It's still a stupid question. And calling me names won't change that. I called your question stupid, but you actually thought it up and posted it. Can't be so thin-skinned after posting shat panties like that, man.

No, it literally does NOT depend on that. It wouldn't depend on anything. The correct answer is "murder"
He couldn't murder Koscheck. I know its not the same Rumble but it does show that weight cutting does play a part so yes it does depend on if cutting the extra 15 pounds has any effect oh him.

Back