'Rumble' to undergo counseling and make donation to women's charity

I wonder if the same actions would've been taken if it happened to be Rumble who was deadlifting in the yoga room and that woman proceeded to throw his 600 pound barbell across the room.

At least he wasn't pulled of the card, I was kinda worried

He said he threw it, not that he pulled it out from under her. Learn to read before you overreact and act like a jackass on the internet. Learn from Rumble's mistake.

" ill snatch the mat from under you AGAIN"

Christ dude , its right there.

Hopefully it's a respectable women's charity like Breast or Cervical Cancer. Not one of those foolish ones that lets them run around topless like harlots.

Last edited:
Pathetic

When will these Fighters learn to get a third party involved in these situations

Nothing screams "we're only doing this to appease some whiny feminists" like forcing him to donate to <insert random women's charity>

This whole thing is stupid; if I had to donate to charity and seek counseling every time I verbally abused some retard online I'd probably end up living with my counselor.

Yep if 6'4 muscly meathead abused my mum in the gym and threw her stuff away and then go into social media to have angry rant about and say he will do it again. I would think the guy was unstable and has serious issues. And thats exactly what I think of him. That rant showed someone who cant control their emotions and think clear when they get annoyed. And that is exactly what women beaters are

No. Women beaters are people who beat women. Conflating having a short temper with misogynistic violence is not a smart take here.

No. Women beaters are people who beat women. Conflating having a short temper with misogynistic violence is not a smart take here.

His ex accused him of beating her....based on everything we seen. He has shown all the sign of a woman beater

His ex accused him of beating her....based on everything we seen. He has shown all the sign of a woman beater

Yep. And based on that incident with his ex I can understand why someone would make that argument. However, here it is important to note that he did not beat this woman.

The signs of a woman beater are that one beats women. It does not help to over-generalize and make being a douche in the gym a sign of woman beating.

The best part of these threads are the bitter guys who go off on bizarre tangents because they have been spurned by women in the past. Once you start talking about feminism and "bitches," you know you've gone off topic and are just working out your own issues.

not surprising - they cant like cut him, they need to get him to play the game, kind of like whta they did with jones when the news hit he failed his druga test

I hate the way this crap works now, people have to pretend they are sorry when everyone knows they are not and go through this politically correct shit

Everyone has turned into such little bitches offended by everything

Yep. And based on that incident with his ex I can understand why someone would make that argument. However, here it is important to note that he did not beat this woman.

The signs of a woman beater are that one beats women. It does not help to over-generalize and make being a douche in the gym a sign of woman beating.

Being aggressive douche towards women in public when there are people around and rant and snatch the mat from under them and throw is some serious bad temper shit. And again with the accusation that is made against him, they are consistent with his behavior and I fully believe they are true.

A bully mentality + zero impulse control is not a good look.

The thing that sucks is that all we get is the result. One specific event that paints one person as either hero or victim.

We don't get all that led up to the result to properly weigh the context. So it's easy to demonize someone.

I hate the whole 'counseling cure' syndrome in this country.

The guy who drives drunk goes to counseling or driver safety classes, just because he has to, and he'll continue to do whatever he was doing before.
The guy who gets arrested for aggravated assault goes and takes anger management classes, which does little to prevent him from getting angry beyond control in the future.

Back