'Rumble' to undergo counseling and make donation to women's charity

he just needs a PR guy. He's not half as bad as the hollywood folks

rumblefb1-e1439953523128.jpg
rumblefb2-e1439953888103.jpg

Lol this is probably my 18th time reading this and it's still funny. Bag of dried dog food. Rumble is a KO artist with his insults too, if he talked like that to his opponents he'd be rich as shit.

Still, one thing I don't get is what made him rage so hard over something so insignificant

he HURT her...feelings. heh, I don't really know. I haven't seen video. I know he was at the least insulting and dickish toward her. Let's not pretend huge people of any color are intimdiating when they're screaming at you.

By the way, what is the big deal with someone stretching while you're lifting? Was she actually in his way? Anyone's way? Maybe tell the manager and focus on your power squats next time bruh.

If I remember correctly, the original story was that she started yelling at him for getting in her way and he responded that she was the one in the way of people trying to lift. Words were exchanged and it escalated to him throwing her yoga mat. If my recollection is correct, I don't know how much of it is true but it sounds plausible to me.

Also, if she was the one who started screaming then I don't think his 'intimidation factor' can be counted here unless he implied he was going to be violent towards her since she saw his size before she started yelling. If you start yelling at some huge guy don't play the victim when they yell back.

Jesus fucking Christ. The UFC has become a fucking joke.

Fuck you Dana you fucking coward.

Oh I'm sorry society is going to hold you accountable should you act like an asshole.

Try your best to wear your big boy shoes and show some tolerance instead of getting all alpha on people you don't deem to be on your level.

Lol

Society is only going to hold you accountable if you're a male.

When are women who lose their shit going to be forced to make donations to mens charities like prostate cancer for example. Oh right, NEVER.

He got into an argument with someone. Sure the facebook post was stupid but it's not like he touched her. This is just an opportunity for the UFC to score brownie points with the SJW crowd and it's fucking pathetic.

If I remember correctly, the original story was that she started yelling at him for getting in her way and he responded that she was the one in the way of people trying to lift. Words were exchanged and it escalated to him throwing her yoga mat. If my recollection is correct, I don't know how much of it is true but it sounds plausible to me.

Also, if she was the one who started screaming then I don't think his 'intimidation factor' can be counted here unless he implied he was going to be violent towards her since she saw his size before she started yelling. If you start yelling at some huge guy don't play the victim when they yell back.

all I know is what he posted...himself...to the world. I can't get over that. How...nevermind...rules and such. I have no issue living in a world where tiny, small-minded people take the chihuahua approach to life and then, when it doesn't work, get intimidated. It's a legit way of life. Rumble's approach, not so much. People that think he's a badass for doing it just want to think that so when they in turn do it to someone far less physically able they themselves can feel like a badass.

Feminism taking over the gym and the UFC.

If Rumble tossed a guys yoga mat across the gym nobody would have given a shit.

He's obviously an idiot for the facebook rant so I don't feel sorry for him but the punishment is ridiculous.

How about Rumble donates money to a mens mental health charity? Oh right, no social justice points in that. Fuck men and their mental health issues and prostate cancer, here....wear a pink ribbon instead because NOBODY goes to breast cancer walks.

Sorry, I'm done.

If he had kept his angry ass off of social media this would be a non-issue.

But he didn't. I think it it's a fair punishment all things considered. He needed some kind of public discipline, considering his reputation for anger towards women I guess? And to those who think he's innocent and the fat girl got what she deserved, the punishment isn't very severe so they should be happy as well.

It's a political decision by the UFC. It really has nothing to do with whether Johnson needs help or not.

Its needed. Its pretty clear Rumble has serious anger issues especially towards women. His whole Humble Rumble thing is just an act like 99% of fighters put on. I mean seriously how angry do you have to be to go on Facebook and rant about something? I dont see why you would, not because hes a public figure but if something pisses you off what does posting it on facebook accomplish? The guys a hothead.

what a fucking overreaction to LITERALLY A POST ON THE INTERNET. he was definitely dumb for posting it, a bit out of line PERHAPS, but to necessitate even an apology for that was too much.

how people didn't see this coming i have no idea, pretty standard response in regard to the whole situation.

rumble was dumb to blow up over nothing, post it on fb, media caught on and blew it up more, ufc had to do something because of negative press, rumble had to do something to spin it positively for himself and the company he works for. duhhh is fucking normal

I cant take this society anymore. I got to either go back in time or move to russia. America is a joke.

Yeah, I mean, I hate people who are are drama queens and blow things or of proportion

1zg3n2p.png

all I know is what he posted...himself...to the world. I can't get over that. How...nevermind...rules and such. I have no issue living in a world where tiny, small-minded people take the chihuahua approach to life and then, when it doesn't work, get intimidated. It's a legit way of life. Rumble's approach, not so much. People that think he's a badass for doing it just want to think that so when they in turn do it to someone far less physically able they themselves can feel like a badass.

Becoming intimidated and backing off is one thing. Trying to get the other person in trouble is another. As I've said before, if he became aggressive towards her and not just an inanimate object then there's an issue. However, if she wasn't in danger of anything other than getting yelled at then she's not a victim.

That's why ideally there'd by cameras so we know what actually happened. As it stands either he was completely in the wrong or she was and is trying to play the victim.

When it comes to 'Chihuahuas' in general my overall attitude is I don't want the chihuahua to get hurt but I'm not sending a rottweiler to the pound for growling at it. This is also my attitude towards actual chihuahuas.

He's a giant black man that scared the shit out of a white woman, im suprised hes still alive

He's got money, and 'Murica is not a country where everyone is equal under the law. So there you go.

Lol this is probably my 18th time reading this and it's still funny. Bag of dried dog food. Rumble is a KO artist with his insults too, if he talked like that to his opponents he'd be rich as shit.

Still, one thing I don't get is what made him rage so hard over something so insignificant

He probably lifts angry, need alot of motivation when you have a big pile of iron in front of you. And then you got a big bag of dog food doing yoga stretches right in front of the power cage.

Back