'Rumble' to undergo counseling and make donation to women's charity

Where does it say he pulled the mat out from under her? You are the first and only person I have heard report this.

Source?

Because if you are just making shit up, then you're, well, a bit of a dingus.

he said it himself. on his own facebook post. he said he would do it again also. maybe you should have read it before coming to a conclusion that he did nothing wrong?

he's a grown ass man with the ability to kill a normal human in few motions. He has no business intimidating people of any sex that are weaker than he is outside the cage/ring. It was a douche move and also a childish one and he's lucky he has a job. One more outburst, and it's coming, and he's done.

rumblefb1-e1439953523128.jpg
rumblefb2-e1439953888103.jpg

I'm not sure where the mat was but rumble did say he threw her yoga mat across the gym...

Who the fuck does that??

Do you even lift, bro?

People throw shit across the gym all the time when it is left somewhere they don't like and they are feeling salty.

I just assumed from the context that she left it on the floor and Rumble chucked it and things got heated.

See also this article, with the following twitter quote from Rumble :

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/19/9175237/ufc-anthony-johnson-ugly-misogynistic-facebook-rant-ugly-girl-blackzilians

I do my best but when ppl do dumb shit it annoys me. I only told the short version. I skip the part when she was talking shit to me before I got up and threw the yoga mat. Nobody fell down or got hurt or threaten anyone. I would've never let it go there

So Rumble at least denies that it got physical.

Honestly, Rumble sounds like he got a little feisty, so the UFC rattled his leash a bit to remind him that they own his ass.

Cause apparently its not enough to avoid breaking the law. Act like a dick on twitter and maybe we'll fire you just for fun.

he said it himself. on his own facebook post. he said he would do it again also. maybe you should have read it before coming to a conclusion that he did nothing wrong?

He said he threw it, not that he pulled it out from under her. Learn to read before you overreact and act like a jackass on the internet. Learn from Rumble's mistake.

Damn, that's what I get for failing at reading comprehension.

You are right, and I am clearly the dingus here.

I knew Rumble when he was first getting into MMA out in Los Angeles. I see all of these incidents regarding him and it just leaves me baffled. I think the latest one may have been blown out of proportion though.

I bet he's all like, "FUCK THESE BITCHES!!"

He said he threw it, not that he pulled it out from under her. Learn to read before you overreact and act like a jackass on the internet. Learn from Rumble's mistake.

he said he would snatch it from under her again and throw it again. maybe you should read it again?

This is fckn retarded. Are they just taking the lady's word because this isn't Rumble. I mean it seems like they have some sort of background or some shit.

It is him. He 'confessed' so to speak by not being able to keep it off social media. We'd have never known otherwise.

Good to hear

hope he changes his ways

positivity, I like it. I hope so too

I love how suddenly the media acts like women are never obnoxious and arrogant in public.

You're a moron with poor summarizing skills.

I support Johnsons right to voice his displeasures on the internet. This is some fascist bs.

I do too but I also support the UFCs right to not do business with anyone that makes their organization look bad. Great av by the way.

What a fucking joke.

yes you are...SICK BURN!!!! :D

Do you even lift, bro?

People throw shit across the gym all the time when it is left somewhere they don't like and they are feeling salty.

I just assumed from the context that she left it on the floor and Rumble chucked it and things got heated.

See also this article, with the following twitter quote from Rumble :

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/19/9175237/ufc-anthony-johnson-ugly-misogynistic-facebook-rant-ugly-girl-blackzilians

So Rumble at least denies that it got physical.

Honestly, Rumble sounds like he got a little feisty, so the UFC rattled his leash a bit to remind him that they own his ass.

Cause apparently its not enough to avoid breaking the law. Act like a dick on twitter and maybe we'll fire you just for fun.

He shouldn't be fired and we do live in a soft ass world and it is wrong but common sense has to come in to play here. He opened up this can of worms when he decided to share the experience with thousands of people online. He deserves whatever happens not necessarily cuz of his actions but because he decided to feed the media himself. They weren't digging around and blackzillians probably would have figured out away to keep the "incident" under wraps but yet we live in a society where people think they have to share their private lives with complete strangers online

Is there video of the incident in question? It sounds blown out of proportion and I think it is since nobody was hurt. However, if he touched her or was being physically aggressive towards her than this punishment makes more sense compared to if she was standing away from her mat and he walked over to the mat and threw it.

Basically, was there a chance during the confrontation the woman could have been injured?

Is there video of the incident in question? It sounds blown out of proportion and I think it is since nobody was hurt. However, if he touched her or was being physically aggressive towards her than this punishment makes more sense compared to if she was standing away from her mat and he walked over to the mat and threw it.

Basically, was there a chance during the confrontation the woman could have been injured?

he HURT her...feelings. heh, I don't really know. I haven't seen video. I know he was at the least insulting and dickish toward her. Let's not pretend huge people of any color are intimdiating when they're screaming at you.

By the way, what is the big deal with someone stretching while you're lifting? Was she actually in his way? Anyone's way? Maybe tell the manager and focus on your power squats next time bruh.

A bully mentality + zero impulse control is not a good look.

Why is there a woman doing YOGA where MMA fighters train.?

I just don't get unless she is the daughter of Dhalsim from street fighter and doing BOGA Flames and Fire.

Back