Rumble Should Fight Winner of JDS/Francis

Lol I love these occasional Rumble threads with selective memory...

Truth is: Rumble has ALWAYS been a glass cannon... if he can’t get you out of there within a round and a half, he folds and waits to get put out of his misery.

Also there’s a reason he doesn’t fight at HW in the UFC, couldn’t even KO glass jaw AA with a series of flush punches.

<13>

My logic is flawed? You're the guy saying that even though he broke AA's jaw Rumble can't KO a HW even though he knocked out Bader who is currently Bellator's HW champ. But once again my logic is flawed right?

Stipe got knocked out by a LHW so is jaw is glass right? That's your logic talking.
he ko's bader at 205 dude, he dint ko anyone is WSOF at HW, so, until he does, yours is all speculation man,

Bigfoot couldn’t KO Andrei either. It’s not the craziest asterisk. He still dropped Andrei hard. He then tried to wrestle the majority of the fight for some reason.
again were speaking about rumble man, he was a beast at 185, and 205, 265 is a different field,

Do you really think Bader was 205 in cage?
THAT is IRRELEVANT. they weren't Hw's NOT having to cut ANY weight, weather you wanna admit it to yourself or not, that's fine, live in denial, but the weight cut takes something out of you, and what I am saying is that he hasnt up to that point of his career KO'd anyone at that weight, your love and adoration for the dude has blinded you to this fact!

THAT is IRRELEVANT. they weren't Hw's NOT having to cut ANY weight, weather you wanna admit it to yourself or not, that's fine, live in denial, but the weight cut takes something out of you, and what I am saying is that he hasnt up to that point of his career KO'd anyone at that weight, your love and adoration for the dude has blinded you to this fact!
Only one in denial is you bro....

But let's agree to disagree. This isn't a subject we're gonna find a middle ground at.

Of course he can make 265.

Nasser El Sonbaty for example was 270 on stage and he wasn’t short.

936075_613082842123640_1069883793610952415_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back