Rumble Should Fight Winner of JDS/Francis

rumble should fight jones and knock him out with the first shot he lands.

How would Rumble do against these two guys? Let's do it, pay Rumble his money and let's get some violence!!!

SPLy.gif
04ba3d170523bb9125d4b59a698c89ba_w200.gif

giphy.gif

Rumble doesnt fight people anymore...

Just weights and all Natty protein shakes

rumble.jpg
images (2).jpeg

Rumble looks natty in that picture compared to the pro-bodybuilders he is standing next to...

He also has a shirt on lol

Could be deceiving..also looks like hes in a bulking phase here..lots of body fat on the arms..typical of a guy adding mass before sculpting

He also has a shirt on lol

Could be deceiving..also looks like hes in a bulking phase here..lots of body fat on the arms..typical of a guy adding mass before sculpting
Yeah he is clearly just concerned with bulking right now. Wish he hadn't left after that head scratching loss to DC where he decided to wrestle with DC. He seems to be living his best life right now though so there is that.

the only fight to make with him is a grudge match vs. overeem. i remember rumble complaining about overeem hurting him in training. that's funny coming from rumble. i can remember seeing footage of him killing sparring partners. book it.

Bigfoot couldn't stand Overeem either. In fact, none of Overeem's training partners (Mir, Arlovski, Blaydes, Oleynik, etc.) have had any problem fighting him. That should tell you something about him.

Between USADA and the weight cut cant see Rumble fighting anyone. He is probably over 300 pounds now i am guessing

He broke AA's jaw. What's worse? Getting knocked out or getting your jaw wired shut?
he DIDNT win by Ko and thats what matters, i'd rather Ko a guy unconscious than win by decision and break his jaw, so yeah, your logic is flawed

he DIDNT win by Ko and thats what matters, i'd rather Ko a guy unconscious than win by decision and break his jaw, so yeah, your logic is flawed
My logic is flawed? You're the guy saying that even though he broke AA's jaw Rumble can't KO a HW even though he knocked out Bader who is currently Bellator's HW champ. But once again my logic is flawed right?

Stipe got knocked out by a LHW so is jaw is glass right? That's your logic talking.

Come on man, Rumble can't even come back unless the UFC opens a Super Heavyweight Division..

tenor.gif

Rumble is a power lifter now... and can't see him fighting in the UFC again, maybe a Rizin freakshow fight...

I don't get the recent love for Rumble. He's a fun brawler who can punch but every time he's faced resistance in the Octagon he's crumbled.

Hasn't fought in two years. From recent photos I doubt he could even cut to 265. Also from recent photos USfuckingDA.

Why would the UFC pull out the checkbook for a guy that went out the way he did? Too many risks with the weightcut and USADA too.
Even if they run out of challenges for Jones there's no way Rumble's making 205 again.
He wasn't a huge draw either. His last title shot drew 300k. He was a good PPV co-main, TV card headliner.
There's a few fun fights for him at HW but i don't think they'd increase his contract for them.

he could not KO arlovski in WSOf, not sure he KO's any HW, then again its HW so anyone can land that perfect blow, I think its more JDS or francis Ko's him to Oblvion, thats my myinion on that though, we will see, theres a big TALK about moving up to HW, only DC hastalkeed and WALKED that though, IM JUST SAYIN!!!!
Bigfoot couldn’t KO Andrei either. It’s not the craziest asterisk. He still dropped Andrei hard. He then tried to wrestle the majority of the fight for some reason.

A thread about the VP of Talent Development at Bare Knuckle FC belongs to Worldwide MMA Discussion.

Back