Rumble and Blaydes vs the heaviest sumo in history and some other sumo

There's a lot of ex college football players on the American sumo circuit. I used to assume an offensive linemen would do well but the results are inconclusive.

Oh no, another person who believes in that "A-level Athlete" crap and thinks that NFL players are the best at every sport that involves strength. NFL fans are sooo insecure <45>

Yeah, I was low key trolling.

I’d love to see Hafthor, Shaq, Lebron James, Brian Shaw or some freak with that build really train as a fighter. There’s a few issues though. Having mma cardio and being that muscular at that size without some PED use is tricky. And big freaky guys like that go to basketball, NFL or strongman I think. Once you’re 6’2”+ and 250+lbs there’s some diminishing returns. I’d be totally down for SHW though.

NFL and NBA players are no where close to as strong as Arnold Strongman Classic competitors. They should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as Arnold Strongman Classic competitors.

Yeah, like Bob Sapp, Butterbean or Hong Man Choi... oh wait
the Sapp that was serious about fighting and not into quick tapping would cause problems in the UFC, Choi was always very awkward but after his stint in the military his skills seemed to drop right off....but his size and striking in his prime would have been a hurdle probably only the best of the division would be able to overcome. butterbean is just too rolly polly and unbalanced for higher level mma...IMO

there are some ridiculous specimen out there, i remember watching some sumo who was something like 200Kg and 1,95. Or that Georgian dude. I am sure some of them have the genetic predispositions to be excellent combat athletes in any grappling setting.

But, not sure the rule set translates well to cage fighting. They rely on pushing apanyents outside the ring but in mma people could easily defend that against the fence.

Yama is mediocre as hell.

It would be interesting to see Hakuho wrestle some big MMA fighters

Yama is mediocre as hell.

It would be interesting to see Hakuho wrestle some big MMA fighters

Hakuho would absolutely demolish any MMA fighter on earth in Sumo. He would literally rag doll them. It wouldn't be competitive at all.

I think I'll take Rumble and Blaydes lmfao

Rumble by punchers chance

However, if he gets taken down, hes not getting back up

Submission by crushing

I'm interested in what Blaydes can do, it'll be a legit wrestler vs legit sumo. I expect the sumo to win, but I've always wonder if a wrestler or football player could hold there own in sumo

I suppose this is in a sumo match? Sumo wrestlers always get their shit pushed in in MMA fights.

A sumo wrestler fought Keith Hackney at UFC 3 and got destroyed in under 3 minutes. Hackney was 400 pounds lighter than the sumo guy. Once the Sumo went to the mat, he couldn't get up again!<45>

It's a sumo fight, the sumo guys should win pretty easily. It's one of the most specific martial arts, where fights rarely last more than a few seconds and wrestlers can't shoot because you automatically lose if anything other than the sole of your feet touches the ground.

Rumble carried heavier women home, so he should be fine.
Na for real, in Sumo he gets thrown around and doesn't move his opponent.
Sumo guy by rnc

There is a huge gap between a top pro in Japan and the US Sumo Open guys. After watching this check out the Japanese Basho highlights. The impact is startling when you get up to the top half of competition.
There's a lot of ex college football players on the American sumo circuit. I used to assume an offensive linemen would do well but the results are inconclusive.

Didnt crocop ktfo a sumo champ in rizin with a body shot lmao

People think sumo looks funny but these big ass dudes sometimes knock each other the FUCK out. I've seen sumo guys get KOd clean by both tackles and those slaps they give each other

As expected, both Rumble and Blaydes lost to the sumos. This sport has extremely unforgiving rules, with fights only lasting a few seconds and every tiny mistake being fatal, even if you have a solid grappling background.

Trigger warning : there's a close-up on a sumo's ass.

Last edited:

As expected, both Rumble and Blaydes lost to the sumos. This sport has extremely unforgiving rules, with fights only lasting a few seconds and every tiny mistake being fatal, even if you have a solid grappling background.

thanks for posting i guess

i appreciate you putting it up because im curious but that i've seen it i want to destroy my brain so that the memory is completely removed from existence

thanks for posting i guess

i appreciate you putting it up because im curious but that i've seen it i want to destroy my brain so that the memory is completely removed from existence

I edited my post so people can prepare their eyes and minds.

Blaydes is just a C level wrestler

Brock would kill These Sumo guys in a Sumo match

I edited my post so people can prepare their eyes and minds.

thats good of you man, but i didnt take issue with that so much as the 5 minutes straight of rumble squatting and tweaking his thong. i kept watching in disbelief, expecting it to stop

it didn't

Back