Rumble and Blaydes vs the heaviest sumo in history and some other sumo

I think I'll take Rumble and Blaydes lmfao

Ok, I actually wanna see this lol.

Maybe Rumble gets thrown like a Yoga mat. That would be ironic.

Imagine without weight classes. That guy would be UFC champion without 2 weeks of training.

Rumble by punchers chance

However, if he gets taken down, hes not getting back up

Submission by crushing

I'm interested in what Blaydes can do, it'll be a legit wrestler vs legit sumo. I expect the sumo to win, but I've always wonder if a wrestler or football player could hold there own in sumo

Still lighter than Rumble's taste in women

I suppose this is in a sumo match? Sumo wrestlers always get their shit pushed in in MMA fights.

I'm interested in what Blaydes can do, it'll be a legit wrestler vs legit sumo. I expect the sumo to win, but I've always wonder if a wrestler or football player could hold there own in sumo
There's a lot of ex college football players on the American sumo circuit. I used to assume an offensive linemen would do well but the results are inconclusive.

No... i dont wanna see neither Rumbles or Blaydes asses in a fundoshi

This shit is going to scar me forever

Hard pass

<{outtahere}>

Last edited:
A sumo wrestler fought Keith Hackney at UFC 3 and got destroyed in under 3 minutes. Hackney was 400 pounds lighter than the sumo guy. Once the Sumo went to the mat, he couldn't get up again!<45>

Imagine without weight classes. That guy would be UFC champion without 2 weeks of training.
You might make a joke here, but if there really were not weightclasses and no limit, sooner or later one of these juggernauts might really become champion.
Once someone as heavy as that gets a hold of you, it really is over.

First UFC fight EVER, saw Gerard Gordeau KO a sumo wrestler in 26 seconds! Sent some of his teeth flying into the audience.<Eek2.0>:confused:

You might make a joke here, but if there really were not weightclasses and no limit, sooner or later one of these juggernauts might really become champion.
Once someone as heavy as that gets a hold of you, it really is over.

Yeah, like Bob Sapp, Butterbean or Hong Man Choi... oh wait

Yeah, like Bob Sapp, Butterbean or Hong Man Choi... oh wait
Fair enough, but would you say their problem was size was it skill?

I'd reckon a 400 pound guy with good wrestling and halfways decent striking fundamentals would be a handful for most modern heavyweights..

Fair enough, but would you say their problem was size was it skill?

I'd reckon a 400 pound guy with good wrestling and halfways decent striking fundamentals would be a handful for most modern heavyweights..

Yeah, I was low key trolling.

I’d love to see Hafthor, Shaq, Lebron James, Brian Shaw or some freak with that build really train as a fighter. There’s a few issues though. Having mma cardio and being that muscular at that size without some PED use is tricky. And big freaky guys like that go to basketball, NFL or strongman I think. Once you’re 6’2”+ and 250+lbs there’s some diminishing returns. I’d be totally down for SHW though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back