Ruger SR9... there's no reason for anyone NOT to get this!

I'm a revolver guy myself. I do like NutnFancy for his down to earth briefings. I don't like the Ruger Auto's though as a personal thing.

You see his updated videos about the SR9?

I've gone through a thousand rounds easily on my SR9 and haven't had any malfunctions.

Well you dont look at your gun much. How can you not notice this?

glock18triggersafety.jpg
That trigger safety does not look normal. Like this:

trigger-small.jpg

I can live with the glock's silly little trigger safety nub. The trigger pull itself I really like. Short travel and reset.

Last edited:
I really like nutnfancy's reviews.

I've shot the SR9 and I like the gun, although the grip felt a skinny for me.

I really like nutnfancy's reviews.

I thoroughly enjoy his reviews as well. Because of him, I have made some great picks to add to my collection.

It's when he goes off about his "survival" philosophy -- the sheepdog mentality, his urban survival kit talk, his "without rule of law" talk -- that I shut his shit off.

To me, when Nutnfancy starts throwing out all that rhetoric, he becomes a holier than thou "survivalist" who is just making assumptions about how things will be when SHTF without actually ever being in a SHTF situation.

If anything, I use FerFal over at his Surviving Argentina/Grab The Apple blog for all my resources and information about SHTF scenarios, since that guy has and is still living through an economic collapse of a 1st world country and knows his shit well.

Back