RR blames Meisha for fighter missing weight?

That's the point of what I'm saying, Frankie

I know, but some cannot read and insist on turning every decent discussion into stupidity.

How long until we hear about a tweet Miesha made in 2011?

Say what you want on RR but she DID look out for Jessica in the room with Tate and White and brought up Jessica having a bit of a struggle with her weight and I think that had a big role towards being the 4th and final fight.

That shows me she's up to date with her team's standing as far as weight goes.....

& Holdsworth was the last men's fight too
but he seemed to be within reach, but f'd up

You don't have a real understanding of what taking responsibility is.
Saying she wished that Shayna's feelings didn't hurt is actually taking responsibility for her losing. Never did she say "I didn't prepare her enough, I didn't coach her well enough", she just said that it sucked.
Empathy=\= responsibility.

Feeling bad when your kid is crying because he lost his football game isn't taking responsibility for him losing.

Saying that she wished Shayna's feelings didn't hurt and saying that she wished she could take Shayna's pain and put it on her shoulders are two different things. The reason why she said that was because she felt responsible for the loss. She has said that she takes her team's losses as her own.

It's just a difference in coaching philosophies between Ronda and Tate though I'm sure your hatred of Ronda is going to blind you from this fact.

Phone posting

Sometimes I post slow
Sometimes I post quick

Saying that she wished Shayna's feelings didn't hurt and saying that she wished she could take Shayna's pain and put it on her shoulders are two different things. The reason why she said that was because she felt responsible for the loss. She has said that she takes her team's losses as her own.

It's just a difference in coaching philosophies between Ronda and Tate though I'm sure your hatred of Ronda is going to blind you from this fact.

No, you're inferring in a method complimentary to your pov.
Empathy =\= responsibility.

It's a difference in mental health

Another point to be made:

Why didn't Miesha Tate make Cody be the 1st male fight, whether against Anthony or Beal(If they still wanted to attack his hand)? Cody would have been fit and up to shape since he made weight to get a fight in the house.

I know hindsight's 20/20 but this all could have been avoided if Cody fought say Beal but I get Holdsworth is the golden boy of the team since he knows some of the coaches.

I laughed so hard when Ronda started bitching. This chick is insane. She seriously looks for any and all reasons to not like Tate or hate on her. I've said it many times and I'll continue to say it.

Ronda is EXTREMELY insecure.

Why didn't Miesha Tate make Cody be the 1st male fight, whether against Anthony or Beal(If they still wanted to attack his hand)? Cody would have been fit and up to shape since he made weight to get a fight in the house.

I know hindsight's 20/20 but this all could have been avoided if Cody fought say Beal but I get Holdsworth is the golden boy of the team since he knows some of the coaches.
Say he wins? He's got how long to bloat back up before his semifinal fight and Dana would have been even more upset at that point.

Kinda hard to know Cody was going mess up his diet that much over the course of things when he seemed very put together at the start. Most coaches on TUF have tried to make sure their best fighters are held bad until later on in the competition. Sure Meisha may have needed to keep track of his weight management quicker, but that still doesn't mean he's going to follow the plan perfectly. And regardless Ronda taking the opportunity to try and give her team an even more negative opinion of Meisha by insinuating she doesn't even respect her own team by saying she "throw him under the bus" in unnecessary on her part. I'm sure Meisha talk crap about Ronda from time to time that doesn't get shown, but its probably not with the intent of purposely making her team think Ronda is has no respect for her own team or other competitors on the show like Ronda sometimes does.

No, you're inferring in a method complimentary to your pov.
Empathy =\= responsibility.

It's a difference in mental health

Just re watched the clip. Here's an exact quote from Ronda after Shayna's loss...

"It was my job to make sure that they got through this and I fucking failed today."

So yes, add this to the other quote I mentioned and it's pretty obvious that she took responsibility for Shayna's loss.

Say he wins? He's got how long to bloat back up before his semifinal fight and Dana would have been even more upset at that point.
Good point but a win(Taking he would have beaten Beal which is no gimmie) would probably go a long way to getting his head on straight.

Or less on her looks. Only coach I've ever seen do her hair up like that to go corner a fight, get into full makeup like she was going to a cover shoot. Pathetic.

Stay on topic with these threads, this goes for everyone.

If you don't like a fighter, fine but don't pop in and toss off pointless remarks that do not benefit the discussion.

Do you agree or not?

I don't think Miesha can be blamed for that. She was obviously with him & trying & giving him support.
When it was obvious to her that he gave up, she was rightfully pissed off.

But I am not a MMA fighter like some are on here, so I am curious if they agree with RR or not.

Try & leave the RR or Tate hate out of this (if possible) - :)

I hate this season so much, simply for this sub-forum

Not saying I don't like you guys, just a lot of pointless white knighting and bitching

Welcome to the dream factory

Just re watched the clip. Here's an exact quote from Ronda after Shayna's loss...

"It was my job to make sure that they got through this and I fucking failed today."

So yes, add this to the other quote I mentioned and it's pretty obvious that she took responsibility for Shayna's loss.

Without a doubt

While I think RR comes across badly a lot, her coaching seems to come from a heartfelt place for sure

i also don't think Tate & her coaches get the credit they deserve. A day before none knew they would be coaching and they have a 4-4 record and to be fair 2 loses were not tate's fault (Louis was not her pick & the weight cut)

Back